What is the best used sport car, you can buy?

Discussion in 'General' started by MarshallBarnes, Nov 30, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. MarshallBarnes

MarshallBarnes New Member

What is the best used sport car, you can buy?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. This depends greatly on the budget. In the gas-powered world, I'd suggest the Honda S2000, but Miata is probably easier to find unmodified.

4. MarshallBarnes

My budget about $ 15,000

5. Jack

Jack Administrator

Early 2017 I bought a used C4 Corvette ZR-1 for Just under 17k, ~400hp and ~380lb/ft torque, very much a supercar for the early 90s (fastest production car in the world when it debuted). Bought it as an investment, hoping it will appreciate nicely over the next 10 years.

6. Jack

Jack Administrator

Not sure how or if this ties into EV's, but if you are looking for a car to modify, it is hard to beat the platform of the BMW 3 series.

Domenick likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. MarshallBarnes

9. Jack

Jack Administrator

When I look for a car I look for special trim levels, like the corvette Z06/Zr1. That being said, this corvette looks sharp and is a lot of fun for the money

10. Is that kind of mileage ok for that money? Personally, I'd be hesitant to buy at 96,000 miles.

Used internal combustion sports cars aren't really my thing, though, so maybe this is fine?

11. MARTIN HAMANN

MARTIN HAMANN New Member

A bmw m3, 2003 to 2006. Without question

Jack likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. MARTIN HAMANN

MARTIN HAMANN New Member

Just remember, 500 responses will have 500 different cars. So much to think about with such a broad question. I've owned a dozen sports cars, 90% German, so I am biased towards Audi and BMW.

bwilson4web likes this.