Clarity Sightings

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Hi.Ho.Silver, Mar 10, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. mattheo0118

mattheo0118 Member

Clarities are starting to pop up all over southern California. I see at least 2-3 on the freeway.

yay!!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. lessismore

lessismore Member

saw a couple today in NYC, one of which already got driver side doors (both) ravaged. but hey it's New York - accidents happen :)

4. I got ICEd out of the free chargers at my apartment today, so went to charge at a public ChargePoint station. Almost didn’t notice the car behind me when I went to unplug. IMG_4726.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

5. Hi.Ho.Silver

Hi.Ho.Silver Active Member

Saw a Forest Green Clarity in Copley Square (Boston) on Sunday.

6. leehinde

leehinde Active Member

A new silver Clarity at Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento.
    IMG_2520.JPG

lessismore likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Vezz66

Vezz66 Member

Canadian sighting of an identical white Clarity in Eastman. Crossing on a tiny road, unmistakable headlights gave it away.

9. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Did you perform the obligatory flashing of your headlights (which usually goes ignored)? With Clarity's so rare where you live, it must have been a real thrill. I still get giddy when I see another one, which happens about once a month where I live in Michigan.

Wouldn't it be cool if Claritys within sight of each other could detect their proximity and automatically flash their hockey-stick running lights in a different color? I doubt that display would pass muster with the regulating agencies, however.

Remarksman and Jaketesla like this.
  10. Vezz66

Vezz66 Member

My wife already finds me a bit weird every time I get excited when I see one.

Actually spotted a red one on the highway yesterday, going in the other direction.

dalbeck likes this.
  11. RickSE

RickSE Active Member

Well we are like a bunch of reformed ex-smokers evangelizing about a car that Honda won’t market and no one has ever heard of! :)

Still can’t find a downside to this car. Comfortable, quiet, cheap with a 15 YEAR warranty on a bunch of its core systems?

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. JCEV

JCEV Active Member

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a better car for daily commuting. In terms of cost, electric power, smartphone integration, comfort, quietness and Honda reliability. One of the best daily family haulers out there .

14. BrettB

BrettB New Member

Here in MA, I think our numbers are growing, if slowly. Seems like I'm seeing several around here with some regularity lately. OTOH the MOR-EV stats still show only "1-5" Hondas in all but 2 (!) ZIP codes in the state, so maybe it's just a handful of us that happen to pass one another regularly!

15. jeff10236

jeff10236 Member

Since I last posted, I've seen two silver ones on the road. They were close enough to where I saw the first one at the library, that they all might have been the same car.

When I went to take my car in for its first service (at around 7500 miles), a silver one was just cleaned and de-stickered but didn't have tags yet so I guess they were about to deliver it.

16. Richard_arch74

Richard_arch74 Active Member

Insightman, I'm here in the lansing area. Purchased my Clarity in A2 in August. I believe they had, at the time, the only solar silver in the state. The local dealer in Okemos said they had sold one Clarity with one on the lot for a few months. Have yet to see a Clarity on the road here in Michigan.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Inside EVs mobile app

insightman likes this.
  17. Spotted a white one with new vehicle temporary tags in Cape Meares Oregon on Saturday… congrats to someone on the new Clarity!

18. Crota

Crota Member

I'd be interested to know the % of clarity owners that are on this forum? Just cause...

19. Candice

Candice Active Member

@JRosen, I will be driving from Buffalo to RIT (70 miles) on Wednesday 10/3 as my son goes to RIT and is having hand surgery. My plan is to stop in Batavia for lunch and an hour charge and hopefully not use any HV on the way. During his surgery, I can charge at the nearby hotel and then I will drive him back to RIT and top off the battery there. I will have to use HV for a short time on the thruway on my way home. Maybe I will see you or your Clarity on campus.

20. Lepori

Lepori Member

Saw a fuel cell one today!!!

21. su_A_ve

su_A_ve Active Member

Last night, after dropping off someone in a nearby development, coming out of it, I saw some funky looking headlights. Sure enough, it was a Silver Clarity.

I can 100% say the driver was looking at my funky looking headlights as we literally both slowed down as we crossed each other. I waved at him, but he looked like he was shocked seeing a Clarity...

22. Phil C

Phil C New Member

Just saw one white touring on Montreal, Ville St-Laurent area. A nice looking lady was the driver!
    :)

23. dalbeck

dalbeck Member

PA
    I am not far from Philly, I saw one on my route to work a few weeks ago before I owned mine, haven't seen it since and haven't seen any others yet. Part of me loves having a car that isn't everywhere like a civic or prius, but the other part of me doesn't want them to discontinue it because no one is buying it haha.