Vehicle status not updating

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by SameGuy, Mar 11, 2024.

To remove this ad click here.

1. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge Well-Known Member

It did show up under history after I unplugged the car. That's not logical behavior to me - why not update the history at the same time the SOC is updated? (12:29 am)

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. MichaelC

MichaelC Well-Known Member

You can export each month's charging history as an Excel file from the MINI mobile app. That file will have all the details you seek, including the car's odometer when you charged it.

1. Scroll down and tap on the "Charging history" button:
    IMG_1904.jpg

2. On the "Charging history" page, tap the "SHARE" button. This will give you some options for where to save the spreadsheet (I use DropBox). Swipe left-to-right on the month to select previous months and repeat for each one you want a spreadsheet for.
    IMG_1905.jpg

I do this, then import the monthly data into my own copy of the Efficiency Tracking spreadsheet developed by @Carsten Haase.

CuriousGeorge, insightman and SameGuy like this.
  4. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

Yes. mine was stuck for a few days at 64%. Mine is also stopping the charge at 64% or 80%. I have to unplug and plug back into the juicebox/car.

5. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    I don't believe there has been an app update, so perhaps it's on the back end? Not only is my charge status updating on the app, but the widget is updating dynamically as my car is charging — for the first time in quite some time.

6. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

There's still an issue, the app alerts about charging seem to be using UTC instead of local time. From yesterday I got an alert at 18:17 that the charging was complete, but it said it finished at 23:17 – exactly five hours later, which is my current timezone offset from UTC. The app shows the correct (local) time but if you go into the charging session details it shows UTC for all events (plug-in, start, complete).

Confusingly sometimes the alerts have the correct time.

(I have submitted feedback on this via the app.)

SE Alert Time Issue.jpg

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Mike Dunn

Mike Dunn New Member

Canada has WiFi?

9. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

Seems like the worldwide F56 BEV models are not equipped with WiFi. Would be awesome if we could share ALL our personal and telemetric data on the Starlink mesh network.

10. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

I'm getting mixed results from the app. It appears that some days, it can't locate my car (which is in the same old driveway I always charge in), and some days, it can't tell me how much I paid (and my electric rate rarely changes).

11. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

The app is still somewhat goofy. The time of day for today's charge is completely off. The current location of my vehicle is listed at a place I went last Saturday, not my driveway (like it used to). And it still does not show the cost of the charge. This is not good.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Qisl

Qisl Active Member

Treat the app like the GOM?