Got multiple systems warnings

Discussion in 'Clarity' started by Alex800st, Mar 27, 2024.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Alex800st

Alex800st Active Member

Adaptive cruise control, road departure mitigation, collision mitigation, lane keeping assist.
    Was sure it is just an old 12v battery - put a voltmeter, 12.88v when the car is off, 14.6 v when on, so not a battery. Any ideas?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Robert_Alabama

Robert_Alabama Well-Known Member

Hope not, but see these posts on camera failure...
    https://www.insideevsforum.com/community/index.php?threads/multiple-system-warnings.1031/page-15#post-197498
    This also mentions an exterior panel coming loose that caused these same warnings (posts from @Geor99 ) :
    https://www.insideevsforum.com/community/index.php?threads/help-please-a-plethora-of-driver-assist-issues.18500/#post-201063
    There have been some posts that the radar unit on the front of the car (behind the H logo) can cause these warnings if obstructed...
    Good luck...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
    MrFixit and Alex800st like this.
  4. Alex800st

Alex800st Active Member

fixed, thank you, thank you, thank you!
    In the first thread someone said they replaced rear brake actuator. That made me think that I never use parking brake (old habit, grew up and started driving in areas way above arctic circle, if you put on parking break there - you’d have to wait until June to unfreeze it). So I use parking brake several times to make actuator move back and forth, and problem is gone.

now curious- why instead of tons of useless warning car can’t just say what it was?

anyone knows - is it the same system for parking brake and brake hold? Can’t hear actuator on brake hold.

MrFixit and Robert_Alabama like this.
  5. Joe17

Joe17 New Member

Brake hold uses the main brake system. But if used for too long, like a long train, then the parking brake will automatically set.

6. Alex800st

Alex800st Active Member

Problem keeps coming back, moving parking brake back and forth helps for a while, so looks like actuator really has to be replaced. How to find out which one? Any place that sells them for less?
    (and what is has to do with line assist system?)

7. To remove this ad click here.