My Mini finally arrived. Couple Qs?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by A_C, Feb 12, 2024.

To remove this ad click here.

Tags:
  1. A_C

A_C New Member

I plan to experiment with pre-conditioning and the app this weekend. I do have a dealer close by, but they only had a green one available with an odd yellow plaid interior that I didn't like. Driving my eTron until I give it back in 2 weeks.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

Assuming Motorwerks MINI (only MINI dealer in the Twin Cities), they currently have a pre-owned Chili Red 2024 SE, plus four new inbound models (no details yet). What I find curious is the prices are not coming down, even for the pre-owned one. Having very few on hand at high prices seems to indicate the SE is still in demand, at least in one area.

A_C likes this.
  4. A_C

A_C New Member

Yes, Motorwerks. I was taking advantage of the $11,990 rebate and only had a short window of time to do so. Net price on mine ended up being $24k. I searched out of state and had one shipped to me.

Puppethead and insightman like this.
  5. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

Now that you have your SE, Motorwerks MINI is a great place if you ever need service. I've owned five MINIs and have always had a good experience there.

A_C likes this.
  6. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge Well-Known Member

The price of used SEs seems to have fallen slightly near me, but not by much - maybe 5% or so?

7. To remove this ad click here.