InsideEVs Podcast episodes

Discussion in 'General' started by Domenick, Apr 25, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. vadapaavoo

vadapaavoo New Member

I am kind of a Tesla-skeptic. Meaning, I will believe it when I see it. There are far too many things out there from lots of companies that sound good in the lab that never make it to the street, and in the past Musk has promised things that took a long time to pan out. So I skipped the entire bit about battery day, as it just didn't interest me. Regarding the Lithium, I didn't really think Lithium was a major cost in current batteries. There are all kinds of people trying to reduce/replace Cobalt and Nickel - lots of things in academic research papers where they make claims that sound promising. And who knows - in 5 years maybe one of those will be mature enough for production vehicles.

indigocard activate
    roblox exploit

3. Roscoetuff

Roscoetuff New Member

So when I listen to InsideEV's these days, seems like all the hosts have left: Tom and Kyle offered a lot of good stuff. So seems like I have to listen to them now on their own channels. That's too bad. Mostly, no longer listening here as a result.

4. Dom, Kyle, Martin, and Tom left to start there own podcast called "Batteries included" . They are still podcasting in the same format together just not on the inside EV's podcast

5. To remove this ad click here.