Fraud by Electrify America

Discussion in 'General' started by Stephen Rabinowitz, Nov 14, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Stephen Rabinowitz

Stephen Rabinowitz New Member

IMG_2809.jpeg

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Stephen Rabinowitz

Stephen Rabinowitz New Member

I charged my KiaEV6 Saturday, had problems connecting after plugging in, tried called EA support over 30 minutes and no answer. It kept trying to reconnect andnfinally did and before charging started it showed 54 KW already delivered. Final showed 110 delivered but my cars batteries max out at 77KW and I started with 29%. Been on phone with EA customer support, getting no where. Keep an eye out when charging, EA is gouging us. The above picture is mine. Gonna file a complaint against EA with state attorney general.

4. dGarry48

dGarry48 Member

Too bad to hear about EA's declining quality of service.

5. hobbit

hobbit Well-Known Member

The new menu-tree and queue in their phone system is awful. No item to straightforwardly just
    get a human to report a problem [which I usually try to do when I see one], and it took like 20
    minutes of their inane music punctuated by ads pushing the app to finally get someone.

It's feeling more and more like a compliance / penalty network where its employees increasingly
    don't GAF about customers or acting like critical infrastructure.

_H*

bwilson4web likes this.
  6. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I’m not a fan of CCS-1 but after replacing the circuit board, wiring harness and adding an adapter, it has led to more straight line routes instead of dog-legs.

The 62 kW ChargePoint units, all new, have been slow but reliable. Very large, stiff, cable but so far, no real problems.

Bob Wilson

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. FloridaSun

FloridaSun Well-Known Member

I doubt that it is fraud rather than a software or charger glitch. Happened to me on a FREE charger. Charger showed that I received 137kw while in reality, the car received 73kwh. As the charger was free, there was no reason for them to intentionally inflate the energy delivered.