New York Auto Show 2023?

Discussion in 'General' started by CT APRN, Mar 11, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. CT APRN

CT APRN New Member

Good morning! Long time watcher of Inside EVs podcast and reader of the site. A few episodes ago, Tom mentioned the possibility of you all coming to the New York Auto Show this year in April; is that still happening? And if so, will it be on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? I think plenty of us tri-state area folks would love to see you all there. Cheers!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Not exactly sure of the status of that. I need to talk with Tom. Unfortunately, I think Martyn can't make it. His son's birthday is the same day and he has his priorities straight. :)

Fastnf and CT APRN like this.
  4. CT APRN

CT APRN New Member

Thanks for the reply, Dom! Too bad we wouldn’t get to be graced by Martyn’s presence, but yes: priorities are where they should be! Hopefully some other opportunity will present itself in the future. Keep us posted if the rest of you are able to make it out. Cheers!

5. I think Martyn is already thinking of other events on this side of the pond to attend. I'll try to keep this thread updated about New York.

Fastnf and CT APRN like this.
  6. CT APRN

CT APRN New Member

Just following up. Any updates? Thanks!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Apologies, I should have updated this thread last week. So, it looks like we've decided not to do the New York Auto Show episode since Martyn can't make it. There would quite a bit of prep involved, which would mostly fall on Tom, so we figured we'd wait until we can have all four of us together to make te effort.
    It's a little disappointing, but hopefully we can make something happen later this year.

CT APRN likes this.
  9. CT APRN

CT APRN New Member

No worries, Dom. Thanks for the quick reply, and I (and all of us) look forward to when it is able to happen. Cheers!

10. Cheers to you!