2021 Rav 4 prime power window problem

Discussion in 'Rav4 Prime' started by Terry Williams, Feb 2, 2023.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Terry Williams

Terry Williams New Member

I often pull into grocery store and I have my dog in the back in a crate, She is very content and I keep the climate control on to keep her warm. I have been doing this regularly for two years. Tonight a real scare. I put window down and got out of car and then leaned back in to lock car and then put the auto window up. It has never failed and when I go to get back in I just put my manual key in the door and open up. Car is always kept climate just perfect. As I was walking away tonight I looked back and the window was down and I just figured I forgot to push the up but really I knew that I did so I went back and stuck my head in the window and put window up again. It said up and I went into the store. It had been raining and when I was on the way back to my car I could see that the window was back down again and it had some water in there but not enough to hurt. Please help if you have ever experienced this similar type problem. I and many other people do this same thing all the time and it works fine and does not hurt anything.

2. To remove this ad click here.