How many miles on your Mini SE?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by yoomini, Mar 7, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Rexsio

Rexsio Well-Known Member

As I live here for 40 years from Europe I can tell you is impossible to convert that crab in your head as formula is C to F multiply by 1.8 (or 9/5) and add 32 my brain will explode that’s why I accept a system very fast to stay in technical business.Where you live you go with a flow my decimal system is gone from my brain .As a metric system is decimal based system bc it is based on multiples of 10 .Any measurement given is one metric unit (kilogram) can be converted to another metric unit (gram) simply by moving the decimal place and all of it millimeters centimeters meters etc.But we stubborn here to accept a changes.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2022
    revorg likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. pictsidhe

pictsidhe Well-Known Member

2452 miles. I picked the car up July 9th.
    Battery SOH is down to 97% already :/
    I try to be kind to it.
    Charge efficiency is 91% with 7.2kW. My long-term average is 4mi/kWh.
    Best of 2 long trips 47% charge for 68 miles. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to find electrons easily at my destination for the day. I mostly sat behind a semi truck at 71-72... I did get charged, so took the longer way home avoiding nasty traffic.
    Screenshot is from the electrified app.

Attached Files:

4. BackPack

BackPack Member

Easy way to convert C to F: multiply by 2 and add 30. It won’t give you the exact number, but it’s very close. And it’s much easier to do in your head than multiply by 1.8 and add 32.

5. Brewer Fan

Brewer Fan Member

CF62D330-1CC4-4ED8-B731-DD78B0056869.jpeg
    Exactly 3 months from June 19th to September 19th (this year) 2,000 miles!

6. MichaelC

MichaelC Well-Known Member

Exactly 24 months as of today = 8,850 miles.

insightman likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

14 months, 11,945 miles. Getting better and better.

insightman likes this.
  9. Caconym

Caconym Member

9 months 15,000 miles. Very happy!

moncureww likes this.
  10. Rexsio

Rexsio Well-Known Member

9 months 4000 miles and charging only in my garage on L2 and driving only in SPORT averaging 135 miles and living in Staten Island traveling to Long Island often I didn’t meet any SE on a road yet!

11. h-dogg

h-dogg Member

6 months at 2479 miles. Lovin' it!!!

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Almost 9 months in. I am about to hit 10,000 miles tomorrow! Sitting at 9934 miles! Roughly 67 miles round trip daily commute! Love the car

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

MichaelC, insightman and SameGuy like this.
  14. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

IMG_3924.JPG made it home today at exactly 10000 miles driven. What a coincidence!

moncureww, Aquavir, GvilleGuy and 2 others like this.
  15. Jawad Malik

Jawad Malik Member

I have 6000+ miles in less than 3 months.

16. Aquavir

Aquavir Active Member

Just over a month in and ticked over a hundred hours of drive time. Since it’s cheaper to fuel than our ICE vehicles whoever has more driving (between my wife and I) takes the MINI for the day. What a great little car.

IMG_2673.JPG

GetOffYourGas, SameGuy and MichaelC like this.
  17. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

I got my Signature base on June 10th and I’m now at 10,300 miles. I’m saving a lot of money in fuel and maintenance since selling my 2006 Volvo s60 AWD. The level 2 Grizzl-e charger at home makes things a snap, and there are lots of fast chargers in the DC metro area for extended trips. So far this is my favorite car I’ve owned.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
    yoomini and insightman like this.
  18. Victor Toce

Victor Toce New Member

Almost 7 months of driving the mini se 2022 14200 miles not one problem except tire wear battery is still the same

19. Victor Toce

Victor Toce New Member

C8EDA399-93DC-4144-BA94-4322A5A3C3E0.jpeg

yoomini likes this.
  20. Minicris

Minicris Member

Bought it with 3,500 on it. 5 months later it has 11,958. Average m/kw is 3.6. Haven't checked the battery degradation. Not sure how to do that.

yoomini likes this.
  21. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

16 months and 13,511 miles. Mostly in green+ mode. Just think of how many trips to the gas station I've missed!

yoomini likes this.
  22. Wreckless117

Wreckless117 Well-Known Member

7 month update: 17,435 miles

Total charging costs $481 (mainly charge at home, but includes public charging costs too)

So far no issues, only tire rotations every 5k.

PXL_20230112_140803565.jpg

Aquavir and yoomini like this.
  23. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

After 7 months of ownership, I have 13,251 mi / 21,325 km.

I'm loving the car and drive it nearly every day for work and pleasure in the Washington, DC, area.

I have a Grizzl-e Level 2 charger at home, and I'm getting ready to install a NEMA 14-50 circuit at my parents' house 60 miles away in Virginia so I don't have to keep fast charging when I take trips to see them (and I can charge up while I'm having dinner at their house).

This car has been a big cost saver for our family - the lower maintenance and fuel costs compared the last car I owned are significant. Financing the car and charging at home continues to be less expensive than owning, maintaining, and operating the meticulously cared for and maintained higher-mileage P2 Volvo S60 turbo sedan I used to daily drive.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2023
    Aquavir, F14Scott and yoomini like this.