I got the giant mini puzzle!!

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by KCMOEV, Sep 9, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. MrSnrub

MrSnrub Well-Known Member

That area is England is our second home. Hopefully you will end up on a small tour group. When my wife and I went a few years ago. Our tour was us and the tour guide. She ended up showing us a bit more as we had some extra time.

You can visit Clarksons Diddly Squat farm it’s about 30 mins NW of the plant in Chipping North. Bicester heritage is nearby as well.

SameGuy likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I've been very disappointed that MINI USA has never marketed any baubles specific to the SE, such as badges, scale-model, key-fob surround, book-bag, T-shirt, sweatshirt, cap, socks, and ascot. I'd be interested to learn if MINI UK was similarly clueless.

4. MrSnrub

MrSnrub Well-Known Member

Judging by my trip to BMW Welt in May and its gift shops to end all gift shops. They totally are clueless

the problem is that Mini as a brand loves pandering to the past and the old days. In reality not many care about that or completely get it. I mean yea I’d wear a British Leyland or Rover t shirt but only a few would know the meaning. They had a great marketing campaign a few year back with the bulldog and it looked good as a mascot… then the retro 60s lifestyle stuff reappeared. R50 Coopers count as vintage now…

insightman likes this.
  5. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

One of those bulldogs sits in my back seat. (He used to sit in the front seat, but he always wanted to stick his head out of the window.)

SameGuy and insightman like this.
  6. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

My dealer's parts area has a large gift display area, and it was full of bulldog plushies earlier this summer.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. insightman

But I assume no electric bulldog plushies, right? MINI has no respect for the SE!

9. LittleWoods

LittleWoods Active Member

E2F7A870-869C-4E47-88A3-C5EEADC8FB4C.jpeg

Devhead, SameGuy and insightman like this.
  10. abrandt

abrandt Active Member

Not a criticism, but surprised they didn’t make “mini” size puzzles….

11. Jim In Tucson

Jim In Tucson Well-Known Member

I’ve been looking for a used large stuffed polar bear to accompany me, but no luck thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. revorg

revorg Well-Known Member

I've got one of those, too. One of the grocery stores was selling them. He's gotta be at least 5 feet tall. I've also got a skeleton that's been known to ride with me near the end of October. Beware, his bony butt leaves marks on black leather upholstery. I'll save the dummy with a Nixon face for later posts.

14. insightman

I expect it will be difficult to find a large stuffed polar bear as happy as this one.
    upload_2022-9-22_1-27-4.png

SameGuy likes this.