Floor Mats

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by bldxyz, Apr 27, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. wessy

wessy Active Member

“Perplexed” perfectly describes my puzzlement, too! But I really was impressed with the quality finishing of the 3D mats, so the way I look at it is that, thanks to your recommendation, an impressive new brand will now be on my radar when/if I need a set of mats for my next car. :)

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Perhaps you received 3D mats for MINI's OTHER SE, the plug-in hybrid Countryman SE? I'm sure if you ordered F56 mats they would fit like mine do. I'd be very surprised if the F56 floor pan changed between 2021 and 2022.

MichaelC likes this.
  4. nuwde

nuwde New Member

What did you buy to protect your trunk/cargo area?

5. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    I got the OE MINI cargo liner. It’s a bit shiny compared to WeatherTech cargo liners I’ve had in other cars, but it fits perfectly and looks great. I also didn’t want anything too faff if I need to get to the boot basement, and this just pops right out.

insightman and GvilleGuy like this.
  6. To remove this ad click here.

7. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

I have this one too. It's held up very well against bubble juice and other crud so I'm quite happy with my purchase.

GvilleGuy and SameGuy like this.
  8. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

Hey Lainey (BRG sibling) - long time no see!

9. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Kid starts high school and time is limited. Same kid gets to start driving my Mia in like 8 months too :eek:

Still love my BRG girl. So many comments on how cute she is. Though I'm sure the sparkle vinyl helps!

10. Newbs

Newbs New Member

I ordered the all-weather mats on the Mini website, but it seems like that order was actually routed to my local dealership. The dealership never followed up, an email to the contact listed in the order confirmation bounces back (maybe the employee no longer works there, and I get no response when I sent the dealership a note. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a way to order it from Mini and have it actually ship from somewhere central, rather than routing it to a dealer? I don't have that much confidence in my local dealer.

11. To remove this ad click here.

12. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Mine were sent directly to me in 2021. Not sure why they changed. I do know you can also find them on Amazon if willing. Otherwise I'd call your dealership. I found notes don't always get answered fast.

13. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

You should be able to talk to the parts department at your dealer and order them that way, that's what I do.

14. Newbs

Newbs New Member

They haven't responded to any of the emails sent from the website, and based on reviews the nearest dealership doesn't seem that great (even grading on a curve for dealers in general). We ended up working with a dealership more than an hour further away to avoid this one...

SameGuy likes this.
  15. Newbs

Newbs New Member

If I'm looking for them online, any floor mats that fit the F56 body should work, correct? It looks like the online databases haven't been updated for the 2023 Mini SE, so it says that the mats are not the right fit. For the purposes of floor mats, the 2022 and 2023 MY are the same, right?

16. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Yes, the F56 is our body type for the car. The F56 I believe is for any 2 door built in 2014 or later. My previous Mini was a 2016 F55 (4 door) and I actually kept the front floor mats for my current car as they were the same. I had to buy the back set because there is less leg room there by a few inches.