InsideEVs Podcast episodes

Discussion in 'General' started by Domenick, Apr 25, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. To remove this ad click here.

2. ericy

ericy Well-Known Member

If you are going to play clips with really loud noises, then I am not going to watch. I had to mute the audio for the entire discussion of the Charger POS after you played that one clip that had me jump out of my chair.

3. I believe you may be talking about the Dodge Charger exhaust sound at around the 12:30 mark. Sorry about that. Usually and for obvious reasons we don't typically play sounds of cars revving. I will make a note for Martyn about volumes. I believe the software is supposed to level things out, but that Dodge was pretty noisy.

4. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Isn't that the way Dodge wants it? Rather than turn the Charger EV's fake racket into a soft murmur, perhaps the podcast should have a flashing warning that things are about to get loud. Of course, before the flashing warning, the podcast would need a warning about the possibly disturbing flashing warning.

Domenick likes this.
  5. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

insightman likes this.
  6. To remove this ad click here.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Episode 129.

9. Episode 130.

10. AndysComputer

AndysComputer Well-Known Member

I had the latest episode (from yesterday) in my browser tab, when I went to play it today it says video unavailable? Was it removed?

11. There's something weird going on with YouTube. It plays for me usually, but sometimes I get an error message that it's been removed, which is not true.

12. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

If Elon rebuilds Twitter right, his Twitter will replace Facebook and YouTube.<GRINS>

Bob Wilson

Last edited: Oct 29, 2022
  13. I'm really enjoying the Charging Infrastructure series and am hoping that there will be more, including from interests representing some of the other parts of the industry.

Domenick likes this.