Fisker Ocean Reservation

Discussion in 'Ocean' started by 2ndEV_ClarityPHEV, Jul 23, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. 2ndEV_ClarityPHEV

2ndEV_ClarityPHEV New Member

If you have an Ocean Reservation, what specs did you choose?

KarriO and Domenick like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. KarriO

KarriO New Member

Hi @2ndEV_ClarityPHEV I reserved my Ocean in March. I can't remember exactly whether it gave me a choice of specs/trim then or not, but probably not because in the app it says now that the trim configurator "is for informational purposes only and cannot reserve any particular vehicle for you. Because the vehicle is not in production yet, trim levels, equipment and select features may change or may not be available to order."

My understanding is that for now, they're not asking nor letting people to commit to a specific trim and spec level yet.

I got an email in early July from Fisker offering me to be among the first to commit to a pre-order the Fisker Ocean One. This is the exclusive launch trim that they will start producing first when production starts in November. There will be 5,000 of those made. While I was excited about the opportunity for 10 seconds, I quickly decided it was not for me, as for the launch edition they would've wanted a new $6,500 CAD deposit and the launch edition model will also cost so something in excess of $80,000 CAD before taxes and licensing. So I said no, and instead retain my spot in the original reservation line for other trims which will go in production later.

For now I have my eyes set on the Ultra although I would even consider the Sport to stay on budget. Here in Canada the prices are quite a bit higher than in the US so the Sport won't be so cheap either, although I would really like the Ultra level features much better. Anyhow I think the time to make the choice will come later. My guess right now is that the earlier for delivery, for any other than the launch edition, will be in late 2023.

4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

I'm seeing a lot of YouTube ads for Fisker. But when I look for deliveries and specs, nothing. Even the EPA has no entry for them.

What is going on?
    Why should anyone care?

Bob Wilson

5. DaveEV

DaveEV New Member

I have a reservation in for the Ocean Ultra. However I reserved this Ultra just 1 month ago, with many ahead of me. Need this EV ASAP in 2024 and no later than 2Q 2024. Any opinions as to if this might be possible? Thanks!