It looks like my 2023 Kona Electric Preferred is at the Dealership

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by Regnaston, Aug 18, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. ****NOTE this is not the redesign model which will release to North America as a 2024 model in August 2023 ****

Signed the paperwork to buy a 2023 Kona Electric Preferred trim (Canada) in late July .. delivery was supposed to happen Aug 25, 2022

I was given the VIN when I signed the paperwork and kept trying to register it with Bluelink but it said my information does not match what was on file. This morning it worked, and I now see my vehicle is at the dealership so it should be ready to pick up this week I would guess.

Now the bad news, I am leaving for New York City in a few minutes and wont be back until late Sunday night, so earliest I can pick it up is Monday LOL

Can you tell I am excited :D

electriceddy likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. When you can update us on if there is any sign of basic v2L capabilities like the 2023 Kia Niro EV. Though maybe that’s in the 2024

4. Bruce M.

Bruce M. Well-Known Member

Enjoy your new Kona! If you're like most of us you'll like it a lot.

5. They called me Thursday, I pick it up Monday at 3:30pm

6. ForceEdge

ForceEdge Member

Do you get the 7,500 tax rebate?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. I am in Canada.. I got a $5K rebate

electriceddy likes this.
  9. It is beneficial to add location (and model year) under your avatar in your profile under personal details;)

Regnaston and KiwiME like this.
  10. So, first impressions?

11. It is a great car.. I have almost 2k KMS on it already :D ... only thing I wish this level trim had was front proximity sensors (would help when pulling into the garage)

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Nice! Glad you like it. Unfortunately, I don't think Hyundai offers front parking sensors on any trim level on the Kona. You'd need to step up to an Ioniq 5 to get those, assuming Hyundai didn't remove them due to supply-chain issues.

14. In Australia we only have 2 trim levels, Elite and Highlander. The top trim level has front parking sensors “Front Park Assist”.
    Both trim levels have rear sensors.

Sent from my iPad using Inside EVs

John Lumsden, UnnDunn and KiwiME like this.