Super excited for my BRG SE - get me even more hyped by sharing some pics of your SE

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by KCMOEV, Jul 24, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. GetOffYourGas

GetOffYourGas Well-Known Member

It is a rather distinctive location. The second pic is just down the road on 318, called “Custom Automotive”. They have some neat antiques out front such as this old gas pump and some classic cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. CorgiCanoe

CorgiCanoe Member

I thought that might be where that was :) I've never stopped in there, but I've driven by many times and craned my neck looking at all the stuff.

@BackPack My SE is also named Buzz! Good name choice!

BackPack and GetOffYourGas like this.
  4. That's exactly my spec! Luckily I had them remove my badge when they ceramic coated the car.

This is my first time ceramic coating a car. Are you finding it a lot easier to maintain the paint?
    My rear still gets crazy dirty after maybe two days of driving and it doesn't come off as easy hosing it or even pressure washing it. My detailer told me to always dry it right away to prevent water spots, which I've gotten quite a bit on the black roof already since the sun/rain kept coming on and off last month.

The ceramic coating is beautiful after a wash but honestly is a little stressful at the same time.

DSC05771.jpg

Attached Files:

Akanaten, MarkSasaki, Rogwp and 2 others like this.
  5. -Amanda

-Amanda Active Member

The color of your car photographs so different from mine. Mine looks more blue, less teal IRL as well as in photos.

We have only had 1 short rain shower since getting our Mini so can’t really say if it stays cleaner with ceramic. My hubby has already washed it twice in the 1 1/2 weeks since we brought it home but that’s due to bugs. He bought some pH neutral soap for the foam cannon and a new drying microfiber towel for water spots since we have very hard water.

Our truck is black and our other vehicle was white so we are very accustomed to a vehicle looking dirty quickly. Winter will be the true test for us.

SameGuy and Rogwp like this.
  6. davidbike

davidbike New Member

affin22,DSC_6870 Panorama 2.jpeg

Akanaten, MarkSasaki, -Amanda and 3 others like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    5513248E-30FD-4647-9B41-3ED143031685.jpeg 05C337BC-6E95-49E5-AE5A-6FBB1CE93E1F.jpeg F11A08E6-6E88-497E-886B-639BECE3643B.jpeg 53D85E14-9C2C-45A7-ADEE-B0A566B963FB.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2022
  9. Rogwp

Rogwp Active Member Subscriber

10. SameGuy

YUL
    Xpel Prime XR Plus 70 windshield and front sides, 30 back sides, hatch, and both sunroof panels.

Dandelius and Rogwp like this.
  11. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

That is some pro Asian squat!

GetOffYourGas and SameGuy like this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. SameGuy

YUL
    Hahaha I only just noticed

14. Jim In Tucson

Jim In Tucson Well-Known Member

Here’s Minime in the shade and in the sun.

IMG_3906.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

15. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

I've been to YUL airport a few times and the walk from domestic to transborder takes forever! Next time I'll have to bring one of those four post medical walking canes so I can get golf carted to the terminal.

SameGuy likes this.
  16. Quiet Mini

Quiet Mini Well-Known Member

32A451EE-F432-43E8-AEAC-93E711B20E00.jpeg Here a little winding road and my BRG SE.

17. Quorn

Quorn Member

Mini Front.jpeg

Akanaten, wessy, MichaelC and 3 others like this.
  18. I got your BRG right here!
    DE285F12-7A2E-486D-AA6F-9FD6A241BA70.jpeg 940D034E-C7C9-4A3C-9C8C-DDE158DFD877.jpeg

Akanaten, wessy and MichaelC like this.