MINI Oxford Plant Tours

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by FrankinCarp, Apr 1, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. I posted recently on the Mini Assembly Video thread about sending an email requesting a plant tour at MINI Oxford. This is the English reply (it was also in German).
    Here’s hoping that tours resume in time for my trip to Southampton.!
    IMG_0483.JPG

Mike Wazowski
    & more ️ than &

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Planning a trip to England?
    I just received this. Plant Oxford tours are back on!

(Pasted from email ️)

MINI Plant Oxford Tours

We are pleased to announce that we are now able to offer factory tours in Oxford again from 15 August.

Our tour offers the full MINI experience in around 100 minutes. Summarised into the most exciting elements, you will experience the production of our cars: from the so-called "bodyshell" to the finished, personalised MINI. You will visit our state-of-the-art factories and see how thousands of parts come together to produce over 1,000 MINIs per day.

We are currently revising our website, so online bookings are unfortunately not possible - but we can already offer them by email. From 15 August we will be able to offer daily tours.

Tours will run from Monday to Friday at these times: 08:00, 09:30, 11:00, 13:20, 14:50.

The price for a guided tour for a group of up to 15 people is £240 (£190 concessions). Single adult price £21 and concessions £17.

Tickets can be cancelled or changed to another date free of charge up to 14 days before the tour date, after which the full ticket price will be charged as a cancellation fee.

Tours already booked may be curtailed or cancelled for operational reasons. In this case, the price of your tour will be refunded.
    If a tour cannot be conducted for unforeseen reasons, the tour must be cancelled.

Please let me know if I can make a reservation for you.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Yours sincerely,
    Franziska Vogel

--

BMW Group iFACTORY EXPERIENCE
    Booking

[email protected]
    http://www.visit-bmwgroup.com/

BMW Group iFACTORY EXPERIENCE – powered by YAEZ
    YAEZ GmbH · Kornbergstr. 44 · 70176 Stuttgart · www.yaez.com
    Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 729261 · Sitz: Stuttgart
    Geschäftsführung: Janos Burghardt, Simon Keller, Michael Hartung

Mike Wazowski
    & for more

CorgiCanoe, MichaelC and GvilleGuy like this.
  4. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

I toured it way back in 2010 (where does the time go?), and it was really cool. I hope it works out with the rest of your trip!