Weather info not showing up

Discussion in 'Kia Niro' started by Randman1970, Jun 1, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Randman1970

Randman1970 New Member

I've notice for the last couple of weeks that the weather info on the right third of the screen is unavailable (see image). I updated the software at the end of April, but just noticed this recently, so I'm not sure if the update had anything to do with it. Has anyone else had this issue? BTW I've got a 2020 EX Premium.

BTW, I know the pic says "no signal" from SXM - I happened to be in a weak signal area, but it makes no difference. It happens no matter how strong the SXM signal is. Media screen pic.jpeg

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Randman1970

Randman1970 New Member

I guess no one else has this problem?

4. Randman1970

Randman1970 New Member

Okay, so I now know why my weather info isn't showing up. Just before the software update was released at the end of April, my free year of Kia Connect/UVO was up so I subscribed to the Plus package. Turns out weather info isn't included in that, only in the Ultimate package. And I never realized weather info was part of Kia Connect in the first place. Since I subscribed right before the software update, I thought the missing weather info was related to that. Oh well, no biggie.

Robert Bratton likes this.
  5. Duncan

Duncan New Member

I haven’t even tried to get the weather in the car yet.
    So many bells and whistles.