Polestar 3 teases

Discussion in 'Polestar 3' started by Domenick, Jun 7, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. If you've been impatiently waiting for a glimpse of the undisguised Polestar 3, you're in luck. At least, you are if you're easily satisfied.

Polestar has put out a video that makes the case the styling for the Polestar 3 SUV derives from the Precept concept. In my mind, I relate Precept to the Polestar 5, but I guess we can see some shared design language here as well.

Polestar were pretty stingy with what they shared here, but I guess that's the nature of a teaser shot. Most of the short video dwells on the Precept concept. At the 30-second mark, we're taken to the flipside of Precept and show the Polestar 3 from a few angles.

The footage shows a tight crop of the rear three quarters and we can see it has very generous hips. Tight shot of the front "Thor's hammer" headlight design. Finally, there's a shot of the rear, but in the darkened environment, we can really only see the taillight signature, which is very strong.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. The Polestar 3 has now been given a bit of a tease. In a press release featuring a picture capturing the Polestar 2,3,4, & 5 (the 4 is still covered) we get to see the back of the Polestar 3. I've cropped it out of the main pic so we can have a better look.

I'll include the entire pic as well, so you can compare body shapes and sizes.

Polestar-3-tease.jpg

Polestar tease.jpg

Guildenstern and Fastnf like this.