Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Whoops I meant to write 5/25 and 5/28, May not April…it’s only been 5days, luckily not 5 weeks. I really shouldn’t be complaining- but it’s so close after waiting so long. I searched around various BMW forums and having to wait 1-2weeks for a truck to show up to the VDC isn’t completely unheard of, especially post-Covid.

SameGuy likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. idiot85

idiot85 New Member

Mine was also on the Hestia Leader and shows no sign of movement out of Port Hueneme. How did you know yours was released to a carrier? We’re so close!

4. My MA at the dealership (MINI Marin), though my garage doesn’t show any change. Hopefully today is the day!

5. idiot85

idiot85 New Member

Haha my MA at Marin just said she had no updates for me. Hopefully we’re on a truck and I’ll see you at the dealership soon!

6. Small world - is your MA Mila? Are you having any port installed options?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. idiot85

idiot85 New Member

No, my guy was CJ and then he left sometime over the past four months so Tess took over. My only option was roof rails which (from what I’ve learned reading this forum way too much) seem to be factory installed.

TsylviaNH likes this.
  9. BiggieSmall

BiggieSmall Member

10. ristretto

ristretto Member

My guess is that the potential bottleneck is the Panama Canal. Once it squeezes past that, it oughta be smooth sailing to PH!

11. Yoyo_boba

Yoyo_boba Member

Good luck! Hope you will get yours soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

TsylviaNH likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Rongl

Rongl Member

The Orion Highway just left the Port in Zeebrugge Belgium a minute ago. Next Port Baltimore June 12 and then Brunswick GA June 16 , Woot woot …getting closer.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
  14. MarkSasaki

MarkSasaki Active Member

100% confirmed, got an email from my broker and you were right, I'm on the Heritage Leader with you. It's due to arrive at our port on 6/23, she also said it took take up to a week to get to the dealer but the dealer said they would expedite it for me, they are cool, I bought my current Mini there too.

15. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

The last few days are so tough! According to 866-ASK-MINI a few days back, my SE was scheduled to arrive at Baltimore on the Donington on 5/30. Just a few days ago it went back to "at the port" (status 193) from "in transit". I haven't heard any updates from my MA. Anyone else with a recent Baltimore arrival expecting their Mini home soon? I found this to be strange twist in status and information communicated to me by Mini. Did my car teleport back to the UK? If so I sold my current car just recently because I was told my car was on the Donington and I’m short a car for a month! No bueno if that’s the case!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
  16. Darrell Hayes

Darrell Hayes Member

No, it changes to at the port when it arrives at the arrival port.

17. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Would it be so hard for MINI's My Garage to add another dot for the destination port? MINI: "I dunno, those dots are pretty expensive!"

moncureww likes this.
  18. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Like others mentioned, once your car goes from "In Transit" back to "At the Port" it means your car arrived at it's destination port. It should then switch back to "In Transit" once again soon which would mean it's on a truck to your dealer.

It shouldn't be too much longer before it makes it's way to your dealership! Mine arrived at the Baltimore Port on May 28th, and was at my dealership on June 2nd. I'm going to pick it up today.

moncureww, -Amanda, TsylviaNH and 2 others like this.
  19. Chaz Fisher

Chaz Fisher Member

Got the call yesterday that my SE arrived at the dealership! Tentative plan is to pick it up next Friday.

SameGuy likes this.
  20. insightman

And you didn't immediately drive whatever distance to your dealer just to see your fabulous SE? What an iron constitution you have!

21. MRYFLYGUY

MRYFLYGUY Active Member

Closing in on the Panama Canal. Hope they're using Advanced Real-Time Traffic Information (ARTTI)!

upload_2022-6-4_8-26-1.png upload_2022-6-4_8-26-1.png

Yoyo_boba likes this.
  22. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Picked up my beauty today!

3B5F3704-8E82-49DC-9130-5D3D0E10E8E2.jpeg

Very happy to have it home 239 miles later! Efficiency seemed great on my trip home which was awesome.

Minicris, wessy, SameGuy and 14 others like this.
  23. insightman

Your black waistline trim is a major plus. It should be standard with the rest of the black trim, but worth the bucks to finish the job. Can't wait to hear how you think driving your SE compares to your Mach-E.