Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Looks like My Garage has finally updated for folks on the Olympian Highway who got off in Baltimore. I'm now back to "At the Port"!

Now it's going to suck not being able to really track from this point forward. Hopefully my MA will be responsive!

insightman, SameGuy and MichaelC like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. The DONINGTON has arrived to Baltimore. Woot!

A couple/few weeks to unload and transport to Naperville, but I don't want to take possession until the state EV rebate ($4000) kicks in on 1 July. So, not in too much of a hurry.....

insightman, SameGuy and MichaelC like this.
  4. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

Still in port. Don't know when they update the status

5. Pennyworth

Pennyworth Member

Update: It really was 2 months! Ordered March 30, 2022, picked up May 29, 2022. I ordered Sig+ and I must've been at the end of that trim run in Oxford. I was told it could be 4 - 6 months, so I wasn't even prepared for home charging (not a complaint). It was on the Orion Highway and arrived in Baltimore on 5/16/22 and then on to Brunswick a few days later. Rode by car carrier to my dealer some time during that next week. I'm wondering if my dealer kept it around a few days before notifying me to have something to show. Have driven 58 miles so far and the one-peddle driving will take some time for me to perfect. Love my Mini SE! I'm including a photo of the window sticker for comparison.

IMG_4464.JPG

6. Pennyworth

Pennyworth Member

Here are photos!
    IMG_4466.JPG

IMG_4470.JPG

wessy, TsylviaNH, MichaelC and 8 others like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Northshore_rr

Northshore_rr New Member

Today I was updated to "In Transit." A call to Mini HQ confirmed that mine is on the Morning Caroline from Wallenius Wilhelmsen due into NYC-POA on June 13. The car arrived at the port on 5/20 and it looks like it sailed on 5/30.

9. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    Yes it sailed yesterday headed to Göteborg, Sweden, then across the North Atlantic. Due at Halifax on the 9th, now.

10. I'm from IL also but have little opportunity to benefit from the tax rebate since I'm retired. And in IL we don't pay taxes on retirement income. Also will have to do some magic tricks to get much of the Federal rebate.

11. Barbouille

Barbouille New Member

Hello ! I was told last week on my call that my Mini was complete and I hope it’s now on the boat that left Southampton to Halifax on the 30th. Will call again in 48hours to hopefully have the update. Paid my deposit on March 31. We might be a few on that boat…

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2022
    SameGuy likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. MallowMan

MallowMan Member

Pennyworth likes this.
  14. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

You know about the converting regular IRAs to Roth IRAs trick, right?

15. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Looks great! Apparently, I've had my head in the sand because I didn't know about the cool multitone white roof or Pedal Spoke rims.

Pennyworth likes this.
  16. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

Look at the tax thread. Some suggest taking $$ out of an IRA and putting it into a Roth IRA. oops insightman beat me to it.

Looks like my little guy missed the boat - again.

17. Siruss

Siruss New Member

Olympian Highway docked in Baltimore on Sat at 3:30 pm ….left for Brunswick early Sunday….so our SEs must be on the dock…now to see whether it takes longer to get from Baltimore to Ohio than from Southampton to Baltimore

18. methorian

Well, in a VERY unexpected turn of events it's seems my SE is on it's way to my dealer. Mine just arrived in Baltimore on the Olympian Highway on the 28th. I was expecting at least a week or two in port, since it was a holiday weekend, and I have the black waistline trim added.

I e-mailed my MA this AM to let him know it had arrived in port and to try and keep me updated since I need to make financing decisions and plan on the trip up (I'm 4 hours away), and a heads up would be nice.

He sent the following in response:
    [​IMG]

Apparently my SE will arrive at the dealership this week! Obviously I'm very happy, but I'm also taken off guard since I hadn't planned on it being this quick.

19. Torrey

Torrey Active Member

If you pick it up this week ask them if they have seen my plates. My temps expire at the end of this week. I asked if I can get them extended or if my plates are just sitting in their offices. They said they would get back to me.

20. methorian

Hah - Will do!

21. abrandt

abrandt Active Member

@methorian Ask them where my car is lol

22. hahahaha... You were ogling it like there is no escaping your sight even for a minute...But - it right past you and you didn't even realize!!! Life does store some pleasant surprises! Enjoy the Moments!

23. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    I started decluttering my side of our two-car garage today, took down half of one wall to run a 6/3 from the panel in the back corner to where I’d like the EVSE (midway down the same wall so the cable can reach outside for when I’ve got projects going on inside). If my SE is indeed on the Morning Caroline like @Barbouille’s, it’ll get here before I’ve had a chance to make room!

Barbouille and abrandt like this.