Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Gattri

Gattri New Member

Looks like mine missed too. Please update here if yours got onboard. This way we will know that this is not a data uploading delay. We actually missed it. Still hopeful.

Last edited: May 26, 2022
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. MRYFLYGUY

MRYFLYGUY Active Member

4. ristretto

ristretto Member

How do we confirm that we missed it? It could take a couple of days for the status to update (still holding out hope for the Grand Cosmo, as mine’s been at port since May 8).

Yoyo_boba likes this.
  5. Gattri

Gattri New Member

I think if we know that someone’s got in and rest didn’t that’s the only way I can think of. Assuming data upload is a batch process.

Yoyo_boba likes this.
  6. Yoyo_boba

Yoyo_boba Member

Yes, I think from previous posts, some people were saying that it takes a few days before the website is updated. I hope we were able to get on Grand Cosmo when I called Mini earlier this week, they told me to call back next week and they should be able to get me the vessel information by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

zellsun likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Status update for Grand Cosmo and Donington as of noon 5/26. Any other ships people want to see?
    grand cosmo.png donington.png

KimB and Matt007b like this.
  9. I'd love an update on the Olympic Highway =]

10. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Here ya go! Vessel updated it's ETA to the 27th at 7PM. Shouldn't be too much longer before it shows up on the free trackers once it's close enough.

upload_2022-5-26_12-53-43.png

abrandt, Rogue Synapse and Matt007b like this.
  11. mzeek

mzeek New Member

I also seem to have missed the boat. Not sure what they picked up as they weren't in port very long. My guess is they just stopped off for a pint before the long ocean voyage.

Yoyo_boba and ristretto like this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. You're a superstar. Thanks so much!

14. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

I just got off the phone with 866 ask-mini. Still at the port, and the fellow I spoke with doesnt have a date. He said the Russia-Ukraine conflict has other ships taking precedence of ports.

My mother waited nine months for me, and i must admit, it was worth it (ha!). So i can wait a few weeks for a toy while people on the other side of the pond are fighting for their life.

15. tesrivmini

tesrivmini Active Member

The Thermopylae is just leaving Zeebrugge harbour now, on it's way to Southampton, then NY, then Baltimore. I'm hoping mine will be onboard.

Yoyo_boba, SameGuy and Tommm like this.
  16. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

My cousin who retired as an engineer from the big 3 is visiting his daughter. Her husband is stationed near the port. He wandered and just sent this to me.

Whose car is on it? Dione Leader? IMG_20220526_143818.jpg

SameGuy, Matt007b and Yoyo_boba like this.
  17. Rongl

Rongl Member

same here waiting on that one also , will be leaving Southampton May 28 and will be June 4 in NY
    Also Morning Caroline is coming in 30 May with NY / Baltimore on his route, this one will take longer go to Sweden first and will be in NY around June 14. Fingers crossed.

18. My Prod date is 6/6/2022 - so what is the potential voyage vessel would be for signature BRG coming to New York?

19. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Another update on Olympian Highway.... It's been sitting a ways outside the VA Coast since around 5:41 ET yesterday, just kinda floating around. Not really sure why. New ETA is around 7PM ET today (05/27/22).

upload_2022-5-27_4-39-33.png

upload_2022-5-27_4-39-54.png

20. Rongl

Rongl Member

PeppyPepper likes this.
  21. Rongl

Rongl Member

just got confirmation for mine it is on the Orion Highway to Brunswick and stops in Baltimore.
    was at the port from factory on May 19

MichaelC likes this.
  22. tesrivmini

tesrivmini Active Member

I got an email from my automation this morning to say the status had changed to "In transit", a quick call to ask-mini just confirmed it is actually onboard the Orion Highway, so a pretty quick update in the online status - only a few hours after the ship actually left Southampton.

Yoyo_boba and MichaelC like this.
  23. Rongl

Rongl Member

So we are on the same boot , yours will be in Baltimore around June 12.
    First stop Bremerhaven on Monday then Zeebrugge June 2 and up to the USA.