Chevy Silverado EV RST launch edition sells out, other reservations available

Discussion in 'Silverado EV' started by Domenick, Jan 6, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Well, that was fast.
    Reservations for the Silverado EV RST First Edition opened up just after the reveal yesterday and sold out 12 minutes later. We don't know how many vehicles this involved.

Standard RST and Work Truck reservations are still open. Reservations for other trims will open in the future.

While deliveries of the Work Truck will begin early 2023, these RST First Edition buyers will receive their trucks Fall of that year. Standard RST trucks will only ship Summer of 2024, according to the Chevrolet website.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Kegardne

Kegardne New Member

Hey Domenick,

Has there been any new information on what other trims Chevy will offer and when those might be available? I really like the features of the Silverado but it seems like the mid-range trims won’t be available until late 2024 or early 2025 based on your post. If so, that’s quite a ways out. I wish Chevy would mimic the Ford model and make all of the trims available from the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

Domenick likes this.
  4. Not sure about all the trims. There's the WT (work truck) and RST, of course, but I imagine there will also be an LT and Trail Boss. You can sign up for updates on the Chevrolet site, and that might be the way to get the earliest information.