Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. ristretto

ristretto Member

I ordered from the same dealer. Production scheduled to be completed May 6 but still in the paint booth! Expected delivery in July per MA.

The Calif CCFR website now shows the 23s as eligible for the $750 EV rebate, but the CVRP doesn’t have it listed yet. Hopefully it will by the time June or July rolls around.

Yoyo_boba likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. zellsun

zellsun Member

I think it should be there soon, but they lower the income limit for CVRP this year, check if you are still eligible.

Yoyo_boba likes this.
  4. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    Oh boy really hoping that’s the case!:)

5. wally3

wally3 Active Member

And my 5/10 date just bumped to 5/13 in the last hour.....damn it.

6. Yoyo_boba

Yoyo_boba Member

mine was 5/10 too now bumped to 5/16

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. BiggieSmall

BiggieSmall Member

My build just flipped to “dispatched from factory” today.

Can one of you wizards tell me when I should expect it to arrive in Oxnard/the probable shipping schedule?

Or direct to me a resource? Thanks!

9. MarkSasaki

MarkSasaki Active Member

My 5/10 date also got bumped to 5/13.

10. Alf_W

Alf_W Active Member

Please refer to this shipping schedule:

https://www.nykroro.com/documents/RTW-AFCON/RTWwk17.pdf

Last edited: May 6, 2022
  11. Darrell Hayes

Darrell Hayes Member

If you are lucky, you could get one of the next boats out on May 12th from Southampton to Port Hueneme. Its a 24 day journey

BiggieSmall likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. toomoody

toomoody New Member

My 5/11 got bumped to 5/16 today. It feels so random.

14. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

i am guessing what was a 5/11 date for a car that has not yet moved to exterior body assembly will be on the Heritage Leader leaving May 30, arriving June 23rd. Which means dealer around July 1 +-.

15. marvinq

marvinq New Member

I think anyone ordering from the west coast will be on a ship to PHMPOA and it should also be mentioned in your build sheet that you got from the dealer/MA when you ordered. Looks like we'll be in the same boat!

16. oldmorris

oldmorris New Member

I'm in the same stage as you, with delivery to the Bay Area. Will be interested to see how long it actually takes. Happy to see the car finish production with only alarm/heated steering wheel credits.

17. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

Interesting. I have the same situation - a 5/11 date that has not yet moved to exterior body assembly. I wonder what's up?

18. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

i am guessing it has to do with boats. The production is tied to where they are going. We are on the next ship, so make stuff that is going by rail to europe?

19. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure production dates are that closely tied to shipping schedules. Mine was produced and moved to port on 04/29/22, but missed all 4 ships leaving Southampton coming to Baltimore around that time. No more ships sailing this way until 14-15 of May.

Tommm likes this.
  20. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

How many times have you been "bumped." So far, I was bumped only one time from 5/05 to 5/11. That was about a week ago. As of this moment (just checked on html stuff) it's saying 5/11 still. Crossing my fingers!

21. toomoody

toomoody New Member

That was my first bump that I know of. I was a bit late to the game getting logged into My Garage.

22. Yoyo_boba

Yoyo_boba Member

Thanks for mentioning it! I did not know that there is an income limit.....and the cut is substantial!!

I think I am still eligible....not sure if I should be happy about it (since I will meet the requirement) or I should be sad about it (making too little money!! o_O)

zellsun likes this.
  23. abrandt

abrandt Active Member

I've only been bumped once so far.....