Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. jwzimm

jwzimm Active Member

Here is the order tracking post from that same forum: https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1181156
    Lot of details that may be pertinent to tracking Mini's as well. :)
    See the "Determining Which Ship You're On" and the "Tracking the Ship" sections.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    KimB and TsylviaNH like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. jwzimm

jwzimm Active Member

My order was placed on 3/17. I feel bad for you Canadians. It sounds like you don't have the ability to track things like us 'Mericans do.

SameGuy likes this.
  4. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    Excellent. I ordered signed and paid a deposit on Friday the 18th and got a production number a week later. Fingers crossed I’ll get an update this week! But yeah, our choice up here is to call 1-866-378-MINI or regularly bug our MAs. I call MINI every Wednesday, gotten to know the “agent” quite well, even though she never has new info for me. :cool:

5. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    I have my fingers crossed for week 20 then, which will give my car a small chance to roll on to one of the last two WW departures in May bound for Halifax (scheduled to arrive June 8 and 12). 0CB850A1-F7FB-4ADE-AC2D-B930C0D4C594.png

6. Pennyworth

Pennyworth Member

I have the OBD dongle and BimmerCode ready, too. Help, please. What are these and where are they found?

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

So - looks like your '23 Sig arrived on the 26th? Have you picked it up yet?

If so - we need details! Was the new "flexcharger" included? Pictures if so!

9. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

My ProdDate "production completion date" changes from 5-05 to 5-11. I was wondering if anyone else had any changes.

10. methorian

How long is typical to be in the "In the Paintbooth" step? I was under the impression it would move pretty quickly from there, but it's been stuck in that state for over 24 hours. Today is my estimated build complete date (Per Ask Mini and the website), but no movement so far. (Exterior body assembly started on 04/26.)

11. CorgiCanoe

CorgiCanoe Member

Mine stayed in the paint booth for 5 days (4/14-4/19), then all the remaining steps took less than a day (all on 4/19).

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. methorian

Ah, bummer. Guess I won't be meeting that 04/28 production date then!

14. oldmorris

oldmorris New Member

Mine has been in the Production Begins stage since the 12th, so 14 days. Been waiting until it finishes production to order my at home charger, not sure if that is good idea.

15. methorian

Mine started "Production Begins" on 04/08/2022 and finally moved to exterior body assembly on the 26th, so about 18 days. You'll probably see yours move along next week.

16. Flavio EV

Flavio EV New Member

Mine was in paint booth from April 22 to 25. On 26 all the rest happened on 27th pm made it to port. Production date was revised post facto from April 25 to 26.

17. mzeek

mzeek New Member

Mine was to have been completed on 04 May. Just yesterday moved to 09 May. Ugh

18. Chaz Fisher

Chaz Fisher Member

Mine went from 5-03 to 5-05 late last week. Still holding that date as of today.

19. methorian

Well - seems like my doubts weren't realized! It's out of the paint booth!

upload_2022-4-28_12-51-3.png

abrandt, Yoyo_boba, zellsun and 2 others like this.
  20. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

At least we've gotten this far! I'm crossing my fingers everything sticks to the plan.

21. Torrey

Torrey Active Member

The system says my 2023 was at the dealer Tuesday morning of this week, but today the dealer said it should be showing up there "any day now" so plan on picking it up on Monday. Maybe they delivered it to the wrong dealer?

22. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

Mine hit 150 "Production Begins" 4/14/2022 at 10:56AM. So I am a week behind you. Should hit exterior body on the 2nd.

SameGuy likes this.
  23. BigDawgMike

BigDawgMike New Member

My date moved a few hours ago. Originally 5/3...then moved to 5/4, sat there for days, and now 5/7. Entered production queue on 4/13