My Mach-E came in early....

Discussion in 'General' started by miatadan, Apr 17, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. miatadan

miatadan Active Member Subscriber

I ordered my 2022 Mach-E ( grabber blue ) on January 11/22 and it arrived at on dealership on April 9/22. Actually much earlier than I expected. Thinking that it would not arrive until August or September, I had put funds into 3 month GIC to get better interest rate. So can not take delivery until June 3 when GIC matures.

Took car out for a test drive, perfect paint and body gaps. Stereo was better than I expected for base model . Sound system on 2021 Ford Escape was worse. Wireless carplay and wireless charging was flawless from my iPhone 13 mini. Vehicle is already activated on my Ford Pass app so I can unlock, lock and start from my iPhone already. Will check on my car every few days until I pick it up. Dealer agreed not to install front licence bracket and ordered Ontario EV plates for me. Happy with this purchase. Car was super quiet inside, very smooth ride and acceleration was what I expected. IMG_0069.jpeg IMG_0071.jpeg IMG_0070.jpeg IMG_0103.jpeg

Dan

Domenick, DJP, Bruce M. and 1 other person like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Congratulations. Great looking car. Looks like the wait will be worth it.

4. miatadan

Thanks, I can never go back to ICE vehicle

Clamps, DJP and Fastnf like this.
  5. aamyotte

aamyotte Active Member

Congrats, she's a beauty.

I don't know if waiting for it to come in or having to wait til June would be the hardest wait.

6. I almost went for a Mach-e when they kept pushing the days back for the Ioniq 5. Saw one sitting at the local dealership, but then I just couldn't do it

Congrats on the car.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. gooki

gooki Well-Known Member

Nice color

9. miatadan

Grabber blue was only available for the First Edition and GT version in the 2021 model year but available in all trims in 2022. It is my favourite blue for Mustangs , first year of that colour was 1969.

Dan

Last edited: Apr 18, 2022