Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. mzeek

mzeek New Member

Must be a record? My Mini SE (order entered on 14 March) is now in production. It's absent a heated steering wheel (which I would have liked here in North Texas) and alarm (which I couldn't care less about). I sold my Model Y a week ago and I had resigned myself to the grim prospect of driving my wife's Nissan (don't they also make vacuum flasks?) Mall Cruiser for at least a few months more. Delightful news.

wessy likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Congrats!

Not sure if you've seen, but I posted the method to find your actual build completion date via Mini My garage here:

https://www.insideevsforum.com/community/index.php?threads/delivery-spreadsheet-lets-track-these-inbound-ses.9257/page-108#post-166333

That date is generally 2-3 weeks after you've moved to "Production Begins" on Mini My Garage.

Ericwc likes this.
  4. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    When did you get a production number?

5. mzeek

mzeek New Member

Thanks Methorian, I've been attempting to follow your instructions but no success as yet - perhaps my order is too new to contain hidden production data.
    SameGuy, that is a question I can't answer because today I was told my vehicle was currently "in production". Surprised, I asked for my Production Number and he forwarded that to me. After logging in, I seem to have a VIN as well. Seems he likely had that number before I was contacted.

6. drdunkyn

drdunkyn Well-Known Member

Holy crap -- crazy small world! I did my first carrier tour on the shitty kitty 2003-2005 with VF 154 before they decommissioned the Tomcat. First ride I puked on was in the back doing low-levels over northern Japan. Best days of my life...

F14Scott likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. F14Scott

F14Scott Well-Known Member

That's so cool! Were you aircrew or did you get a good deal hop? Did you live on base? As you said, what a small world!

9. wessy

wessy Active Member

Ah, I didn’t realize leather was unavailable.

560BE42F-FCD7-4ADA-8671-2912B02E547F.jpeg

If it’s any consolation, I LOVE the vintage vibe of the cloth seats in my SE, which I believe are the same ones that come in the Resolute! Seems like a minority opinion, but that only makes me like them more. :D

10. drdunkyn

Yeah, buddy! I was one of the flight surgeons onboard, lived in a house in town in Ebina. While I loved my job, couldn't live in the dorm with all my patients!! #callsign Curbside :cool:

F14Scott likes this.
  11. drdunkyn

I love the idea of the cloth seats, and many of the other options with the Resolute. But Trumpian gold finishes and the yellow seats just isn't appealing. I'm surprised that they didn't give the option to choose a different interior upholstery. I've been extremely satisfied with the black MINI lounge leather, crazy comfortable and now that I've tinted with ceramic it's very heat-tolerant. Why wouldn't they let someone pay $500 more for that as an option??

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Purple Cow

Purple Cow New Member

Nice! I got the same seats. I'm excited to see them in person any day now!

wessy likes this.
  14. david9999999

david9999999 Member

I picked up my car on Saturday, just shy of 4 months after the deposit (December 18th). I feel lucky to have everything installed that was supposed to be, including the heated steering wheel which is a must for me. Absolutely loving the car!

Denise C, wessy, MichaelC and 4 others like this.
  15. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Congrats! When you can pry your hands off the steering wheel for a minute, this forum always needs more photos of just-delivered MINI Cooper SEs.

wessy and Bram Seynhaeve like this.
  16. Purple Cow

Purple Cow New Member

I just picked up my '22 Sig+ this morning. It was a little over 4 months after I placed the order. And it took a circuitous route to Boston, going to Baltimore and then to NJ but it was all worth it, especially since I was lucky enough to get the heated steering wheel, alarm and H/K sound system.

PXL_20220419_140920283.jpg

Denise C, wessy, david9999999 and 5 others like this.
  17. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

Congratulations!

18. Congrats! You need to post some photos of your seats in different lighting, I'm sure we're all interested :)

I should be getting mine later today or tomorrow too. Can't wait!

19. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Just checked my estimated build complete date again and it's slipped a day from April 27th to April 28th.

upload_2022-4-20_3-43-49.png

20. Same. I checked last week and my product date had slipped from April 20th (today) to the 21st. Checked yesterday and it now says the 22nd.

21. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Start worrying, well increase worrying, when it slips to April 31st.

22. Just checked the status on my build. It moved from Production begins to Exterior Body assembly begins...so it looks like they're only running 2 days behind whatever your original estimated build complete. My original build complete date was today, 4/20 but was pushed out to 4/22 over the last week or so. Since it looks like the car is now actually in production and the typical build time is 2 days I'm assuming the 4/22 date will remain true.

Yoyo_boba and Flavio EV like this.
  23. Yoyo_boba

Yoyo_boba Member

Aww I just got my production number last week and today my garage is showing that production begins with VIN! Stupid question… what does the prodDate field mean? Is it the production start date or is it the end date? I am confused IMG_3748.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

moncureww likes this.