Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Irvine! Yeah you're pretty much at ground zero in terms of seeing Rivian's zipping around. I'll agree it's great to hear there's multiple people out there who thought Rivian + SE sounded like a perfect combo. Sounds like we have similar taste is cars in general...I almost got a Gti instead of my 5 series...kind of wanted one last hurrah at driving stick...but decided I was ready for an old man German Buick...which is what a 5 series is nowadays (well not an M5...but I don't have an M5). Maybe our SE's will come over on the same boat!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

I really like the R1T, but it's too pricey for me. I'm waiting for an F-150 Lightning (preordered in May) to replace my aging F-350, but by the time I get everything upgraded so I can use it as house backup power I'll probably spend the same as an R1T.

4. BiggieSmall

BiggieSmall Member

my order just flipped to “production begins” today…very nice to see it progressing. Got the VIN now too…

wessy, TsylviaNH and insightman like this.
  5. ghost

ghost Active Member

Maybe I'll see you around town (I work in Irvine). Just saw a Rivian today on the way to work. Haven't seen another SE here, though.

6. oldmorris

oldmorris New Member

Mine went into production today as well. Order mid-February and originally scheduled for build late March. So only 2-3 weeks behind.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

Mine finally moved to "Production Begins" today! Placed order for a Signature on 2/7/2022

wessy and jimmm18 like this.
  9. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

upload_2022-4-12_9-24-6.png
    aww

10. RunOnE

RunOnE Member

Mine arrived at the port in Oxnard this morning. Now just needs shipment to Denver. :D

11. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

Nice, congrats. 2022 or 2023 model year?

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Nice! It's looking like they're currently scheduling around 20 days between production begins and production concludes. Now let's hope our boat doesn't catch on fire ;P

wessy and BiggieSmall like this.
  14. Scrambler

Scrambler Member

I have an August 2021 order for an R1S Adventure in Forest Green with Forest Edge interior on 20" AT wheels. Our delivery window is "first half of 2023."

Last month I ordered a MINI SE in the Resolute package. I had initially configured it in BRG with black roof, but decided I really wanted the darker Rebel Green.

It wasn't intentional to get both cars in green, but that's just the option I liked best for each car.

We have 3 kids, and often have a grandparent and/or cousin along, so we need the 7 seats of the R1S over the R1T. Besides commuting, the SE will be perfect for lots of use cases like whenever its just me and my wife going out, school drop off & pick up, grocery shopping, etc. The R1S will be for any time the whole family is going anywhere.

wessy likes this.
  15. Very nice. I just happened to see my first Forest Green R1T last night. It had the 20" All-Terrain Dark wheels, looked quick slick. Forest Green is our backup color if we decide to wimp out on Compass Yellow. We had originally placed our Oct 21 order for a Forest Green R1S explorer pack with the same "first half of 2023" delivery window. We've since switched to a R1T adventure pack...which in theory would move us up in the production schedule...though I'd be pretty shocked if it actually showed up in the first half of 2023...I'm thinking it will be later.

Jealous of your Resolute SE...I love that color combo...I couldn't convince my wife on the cloth interior. (which I think looks amazing).

16. Scrambler

Scrambler Member

Those 20" dark wheels are really tempting. They look very nice, I'm just not sure that they're $1,700 nicer than the regular 20' AT wheels.

The Compass Yellow looks nice. I used to have an Xterra in Solar Yellow, I really liked it.

Without seeing the Resolute seats in person, I'm not sure how I feel about them, but I think I'm going to like them.

17. BigDawgMike

BigDawgMike New Member

18. BigDawgMike

BigDawgMike New Member

Thank you for the hidden info. My production date is 5/3/22, just a few days after yours.

19. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Awesome, glad I could help folks find it!

20. Chaz Fisher

Chaz Fisher Member

Thanks for that info! It will be interesting to see what that date actually means - is it the date the car enters body fabrication, the date it rolls off the line, or something in between? (Mine is 05-03-2022, BTW)

21. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Assuming it's the same as the BMW side (which all signs point to true, since it's identical to how it works on BMW My Garage), that date should be the completion date of the build, so the day it rolls off the line. I would expect your tracker to move down the production line a day or two before that date.

I've had the date change with BMW though, so it could on the Mini side as well I'd assume.

Chaz Fisher likes this.
  22. squirrelking86

squirrelking86 New Member

Mine arrived yesterday too same port!!! After 3 months of waiting But I live in so cal and my dealer is about 45 miles from port don’t know the wait time on shipment but hoping to have on the weekend!!

wessy and RunOnE like this.
  23. RunOnE

RunOnE Member

I ordered my 2022 in December. It's one of the last of the 2022s I think. Get the heated wheel and white/silver on a Signature.

squirrelking86 and abrandt like this.