Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. marquesareed

marquesareed New Member

My Mini came in!!! It took almost 2 weeks to get from the port of Baltimore to the dealership a state away (VA). However, once it arrived, I had the FedEx envelope at my door with papers to sign. Within a week of them getting it in, it was on a truck down to GA!

Two days later, the carrier pulled up with it. Don't have any other pics yet, but it's been a fun few days! 27764276306237.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

wessy, Newkirk, insightman and 7 others like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. CorgiCanoe

CorgiCanoe Member

Mine is back to "Scheduled for Production"!

SameGuy and rajiv33 like this.
  4. rajiv33

rajiv33 Member

Same! We're back!

CorgiCanoe and SameGuy like this.
  5. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Sigh. Not me yet!

6. Flavio EV

Flavio EV New Member

Back too! The one change I noticed was that it now says "heated Steering Wheel credit"

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. methorian

Ah bummer!! I’m still stuck in order received but I see it now says heated steering whee credit as well. Pretty sad about that, was really hoping Iconic trim would end up getting it.

9. SameGuy

SameGuy Well-Known Member Subscriber

YUL
    Ugh. Now hoping my build is delayed a bit. A missing heated wheel and ACC won’t be a dealbreaker, but it’ll be disappointing.

10. rajiv33

rajiv33 Member

So far that is the only option they are saying is definitely getting removed. We get a whopping $100 credit. You know they would charge way more than that if it were an add on! Ha!

11. moncureww

moncureww Active Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My feelings exactly. I placed mine the first week of March for a Sig SE in BRG in Alexandria, VA. Crossing fingers it comes in July, but something tells me it could be fall.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. BiggieSmall

BiggieSmall Member

Are they taking active cruise control out as well? It's still listed in my specs.

Just to add a data point, I ordered an Iconic in early Feb - stuck at "order received" now.

14. methorian

Now that you guys are back to scheduled you should be able to call Ask Mini to find out your build week. Any plans to do so? The agent I spoke with yesterday said I should call back once I see mine flip back to that status and they'd provide that information.

I'm still back in order received as of this AM, though the status has changed from 105 back to 111.

15. CorgiCanoe

CorgiCanoe Member

I just got off the phone with Ask Mini and they said they had actually started building the chassis today! (Even though it still says "Scheduled for Production" on the tracker.) Others who had the same glitch yesterday may want to call for an update as well...hopefully these things are starting to roll!:cool:

MichaelC likes this.
  16. methorian

Oh wow - that's great for you! I'm still just anxiously refreshing My Garage waiting for it go get out of Order Received again...

17. Flavio EV

Flavio EV New Member

Called Mini-- production week for my Sig+ BRG slipped from week 13 to week 14 that's all the update they had.

18. h-dogg

h-dogg Member

Finally got my Chili Red Mini tonite..

wessy, MichaelC, jimmm18 and 2 others like this.
  19. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Congrats! It's early, but when you get a chance, photos, and driving impressions please.

jimmm18 likes this.
  20. jwzimm

jwzimm Active Member

According to my MA the ACC option is being limited to Iconic trim spec'd cars due to the chip shortage. If that is accurate and holds, you should get the option as you spec'd an Iconic trim.

SameGuy likes this.
  21. methorian

Also ordered Iconic trim in early Feb. Where you like me where it had been "Scheduled for Production" and then moved back to "Order Received" on Monday?

If so - is it still stuck back on "Order Received"? Mine is still there as of now...

22. methorian

Finally back to "Scheduled for Production"!!

MichaelC, CorgiCanoe and Flavio EV like this.
  23. HansT

HansT New Member

today: with the new update of the Mini iPhone app (v2.3.0), I can now get in! However I only have a production nr, not a VIN, so can’t add my vehicle.