Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Ketos

Ketos Member

I actually wanted BRG with white top. LOL, I had the first pick from a red Iconic and two white Signatures. I oped for white with black top. It came with ACC and parking assist for an additional $750. I don't really need it but it's a cool feature to have.
    I was seriously considering going to SoCal if I had to get one before the tax incentives changed. I know what you mean about the sales person knowledge of the SE. I think I got a PhD equivalent on the SE from watching all those youtube videos. haha..

wessy likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. david9999999

david9999999 Member

I just learned that my car was produced two days ago. Must have been one of the last 2022s. Very excited to see it soon!

4. Purple Cow

Purple Cow New Member

Mine reached the port two days ago. I bet ours will be waiting for a ship together and make the voyage together- mine is ultimately heading to Boston, MA.

wessy and david9999999 like this.
  5. methorian

methorian Well-Known Member

Interesting. Just got a new build sheet for my '23 Iconic trim and the port has changed from BALPOA (Maryland) to NYCPOA (New York).

Dealer is in Northern Virginia, wonder if there's issues at the MD port?

I was able to get the black waistline trim added to the build as an "accessory" option, maybe it's port-installed and the MD port doesn't do that?

6. Torrey

Torrey Active Member

My 2023 Sig is schedule for a build starting week 12. We'll see if that holds.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

That's interesting. Last month, BMW celebrated the Grand Opening of their new Vehicle Distribution Center at the Tradepoint Atlantic Terminal in Baltimore, Maryland. Maybe they no longer care to deal with lowly MINI Coopers at the BMW Vehicle Distribution Center? I'd be surprised if the new VDC is smaller than the one that's been handling MINI Coopers for many years.

9. methorian

Perhaps. I've seen mention that there's a BMW Distribution Center in Jersey, which is where the NYCPOA actually ends up? My dealer didn't have an answer as to when/why the port changed.

BMW/Mini ordering/delivery is new to me as well.

10. marquesareed

marquesareed New Member

I had been calling all sorts of dealers looking for an in-stock SE that would replace my soon to be repurchased Bolt (today was the day)! They all said that what showed on their site was merely customers' orders, none available.

Well finally, I got a call from Mini of Sterling VA that they had one in transit and the buyer backed out. It made it to the port in Baltimore on Monday. I'm hoping it will be at the dealer early next week and on a truck to Atlanta soon after!

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

11. Wat_Drizzit

Wat_Drizzit New Member

Nice!
    Any update on that?
    Mine just arrived at Baltimore last night, and I'm waiting on it to get moved to Global Imports MINI - curious on how their timing is going

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

My Mini moved from "Order Received" to "Scheduled for Production" today!

jimmm18, Puppethead and MichaelC like this.
  14. oldmorris

oldmorris New Member

Does anyone have issues with the Mini garage and trying to set up an account/login/track production? I have had nothing but troubles and BMW CS says its just issues with IT, but it's a little ridiculous at this point.
    Got to say BMW CS was veryyyyyy nice and let me know my production week is End of March.

15. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

The only trouble I had initially was that I was trying to sign up through the Owner's Lounge (https://ol.miniusa.com/) instead of the Garage (https://securelogin.miniusa.com/register).

Try the second link above if you haven't already.

16. oldmorris

oldmorris New Member

Yeah found that way, but then get stuck at this screen. Always says the address is wrong and won't let me bypass...I found a way to get to the garage main screen, but all I get is Errors from then on.

Attached Files:

17. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

Hm... try maybe clearing your cookies on the page. I do get errors on the garage main screen when I go to "Track My Mini" but it seems to work fine if I go through "My Vehicles" and track from there. I had to click around a bit for it to work. You might also have to "Add vehicle" in the "My Vehicles" section.

MyMiniGarage1.JPG

18. methorian

Interesting that your shows as "COOPER SE SIGNATURE TRIM"...

This is what mine shows:

upload_2022-3-8_14-52-12.png

When I track it I see Iconic Trim and all.

19. yoomini

yoomini Active Member

Indeed. Looks to be aligned with our corresponding build sheets.

20. HansT

HansT New Member

FWIW, I've tried all of that .. including different browsers .. and still can't get past this "enter your address" screen.
    • In fact I get something similar on my iPhone Mini app: it wants my "salutation" and "state", and it throws an error each time I try to enter these. It's as if some backend db won't allow updates to my profile?
    I've had Mini tech support on this since friday 3/4, still no fix...

idiot85 likes this.
  21. methorian

Sorry, I haven't followed your issues, but have you tried making an account through BMW owners lounge instead? It's the same login for both.

22. BigDawgMike

BigDawgMike New Member

I have the same issue. The browser doesn't matter. I've even tried multiple addresses.

idiot85 likes this.
  23. idiot85

idiot85 New Member

Exact same issue here!