3 years free charging (U.S.) - Canada 2 years

Discussion in 'e-tron' started by electriceddy, Jun 18, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. mho likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Marty V

Marty V New Member

I have a 2019 E-Tron and EA says it comes with 1000 kWh free charging at EA chargers. I was unable to convince the car I was the "Key Owner" and finally gave up and joined EA for the 150 kW charging. First charge at the local EA charger was 50 kW, not the 150 I joined for... EA claimed it was a possible unit issue and wrote it up for service.
    I would not own an electric without home charging, too much broken public chargers, and problems with getting charged as expected.

electriceddy likes this.
  4. JaysellsAudi

JaysellsAudi New Member

my 2022 Etron Quattro only came with 250KW

5. Marty V

Marty V New Member

Back from another trip with four Electrify America charging events, all with the promised +100 kW charging rates. But every charge required a phone call to EA instead of being a member using the phone app. I spent 15-20 minutes getting set up and 17 minutes charging for the 2019 Audi E-Tron each time. The EA person suggested I had not properly shut down the app one time. An app that can't tell time and turn itself off?? I love the fast charge but could do without the blood pressure spike each time. And yes I beg them to just send me a plastic swipe card each time, like the other charging companies use.

electriceddy likes this.
  6. RFIDs have always worked flawlessly for me, helping others using "failed communication apps" sometimes helps.:)

7. To remove this ad click here.