ISLAND Blue comes with Panoramic Moonroof.

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by M_Gravity, Jan 14, 2022.

To remove this ad click here.

1. M_Gravity

M_Gravity New Member

I always thought that the electric collection/package (Island Blue color specifically) does NOT come with the moonroof. I was surprised that there is a listing on cars.com in California. it is an island blue with electric package or rather an iconic trim and pano roof. Check this out.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/6ad70d6a-57fe-4d04-acef-ae2a49ad6f24/

Also, did any one here tried to order island blue with out the electric package, what did the dealer say?

looking at the above listing, I am thinking that I might try when my dealer calls me to order the car.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

There's a few folks here with the Electric Collection, and it includes it by default. Some have moonroofs, some don't (I don't).

You can't order an Island Blue SE without the Electric Collection to my knowledge, though you can for the non-SE MINIs.

4. ColdCase

ColdCase Active Member

When I was trading off colors and models in May, Island blue was only available (SE) as the electric collection with all its electric package items. I asked about ordering with different wheels, the answer was no. You could get it with either a solid roof or one with windows, however.

5. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

Im hoping it is available as a 23 without the electric collection.

6. teslarati97

teslarati97 Well-Known Member

ER13 now has a new distant relative with that dark trim instead of light on standard Electric Collection. Probably matches the seats better!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Here’s mine with the roof. Picked up last week. IMG_1253.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

9. What.. And it even has the leather cross punch seats which I've also never seen on an electric collection. Definitely another unicorn

10. ER13

ER13 Member

Electric Collection with leather seats????? The plot thickens...

And yes, I have a moonroof. That is definitely an option. Moonroof or moonroof delete.

11. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

I have the black leather seat upgrade. Dealer actually built this and was all the right packages and option I wanted. I am out of town right now. I will take a picture after this weekend.

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

This built is just like mine! I do have roof rails for being in Colorado just incase. Haha

14. CuriousGeorge

CuriousGeorge Well-Known Member

Roof spoiler?

15. JonR

JonR Well-Known Member

The Signature models have black (fake) leather seats and luckily, no sunroof at all. Slick top baby!