Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. ghost

ghost Active Member

I thought after I received mine, I'd stop reading this thread, but I'm still enjoying reading the excitement that everyone has waiting/finally getting theirs.

GvilleGuy, LaurieS, Bemsha and 8 others like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

I know. I just checked my garage too. Still showing in transit….If we don’t get it today have to wait until Tuesday

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

4. EV4TB

EV4TB New Member

:(:(:(

I guess PDI on 70 cars takes ages.

5. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Not happening today. He just text me should be ready Tuesday….

6. EV4TB

EV4TB New Member

We just got an update too. Apparently the transports have yet to arrive.

When my partner called in the other day he didn't get our MA. I guess that person was wrong about it being on the PDI lot.

Denise C likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

Wow. Looks like I will be picking up mine before you. Sorry for your long wait. But you got to sign for it in 2021.

EV4TB and Denise C like this.
  9. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Yeah. Should be 2021. Happy to hear you are getting yours sooner! As you should being jn ca!

jimmm18 and EV4TB like this.
  10. drdunkyn

drdunkyn Well-Known Member

The extended fun part of "hurry up and wait"...Atlas sitting at anchor just outside Southampton the last few days. o_O I've gotta convince myself to stop watching MarineTraffic!!

wessy and EV4TB like this.
  11. Quiet Mini

Quiet Mini Well-Known Member

Oh good, I’m not the only one. I wonder why. My thoughts are maybe there’s forecasted bad weather in the Atlantic or maybe the crew got sick and they are waiting it out. If so, hopefully they are OK. Either way, I’ve set my expectations for Feb 15. If of comes sooner, great. If not, it’s just the way it is.

wessy and drdunkyn like this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

Still anchored. How do you think I feel, I'm waiting for TWO cars to arrive... my new Mini SE and my Tesla Model X Plaid. It's a race to see which one will be here first (I think the Tesla as I received a VIN and am doing factory pick up in Fremont).

wessy likes this.
  14. Quiet Mini

Quiet Mini Well-Known Member

I had no idea they offered a Model X Plaid. Sweet!

Personally I’m excited to get my little Mini but I’ve been riding my bike and sharing my wife’s car since I sold my old Westfalia several months ago so a few more days of waiting won’t kill me. The anticipation of a new car coming is pretty exciting.

wessy likes this.
  15. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

Got it. :)

Attached Files:

jinkobah, chrunck, EV4TB and 6 others like this.
  16. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Yay!!!!!

17. drdunkyn

drdunkyn Well-Known Member

Apparently yelling "PULL ANCHOR, DAMMIT" at the screen doesn't have any effect. Agreed that waiting for TWO cars is twice as hard as one, but undoubtedly Fremont will be a quicker delivery than a container ship stalled for days outside of Southampton. I keep telling myself that I'm in no rush but it's hard not to perseverate about our fully-ready cars sitting afloat so far away! :cool:

wessy likes this.
  18. I keep telling myself the same. My MINI has been at the Port of Baltimore since Dec. 26. My MA tells me that it's been assigned a carrier but, apparently, drivers are not available. I clearly missed the 2021 delivery, but I thought surely it would be at the dealership by the first week or so of Jan. The set of winter wheels and tires were supposed to be out 2-3 weeks and they were delivered in a week.

drdunkyn likes this.
  19. ghost

ghost Active Member

My wife got her Tesla faster than I got my SE: She ordered in June and took delivery in September; I ordered in August and took delivery at the end of Nov.

20. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

I did not have time that day to walk over and check that SE for a window sticker - it could have been sold. But it was parked with the other Minis as if it was an inventory item, rather than up front where I've seen other SEs waiting for their owners to show up.

21. SC2021

SC2021 Member

we ordered an se and a model y back in october. I took delivery of the SE dec 30, but the model y got pushed from April to June.

22. EV4TB

EV4TB New Member

Heeeeey,

It looks like Denise C's and my Mini's have arrived at the dealership

I'm stoked and hoping I can drive it away today. :)

wessy, Denise C, Quiet Mini and 4 others like this.
  23. andytaro

andytaro New Member

My car also arrived at the port in CA on 12/26 and sitting there to be transported. It was supposed to be at the dealership on 1/7 according to MINI, and there is no ETA at this time.... :(