Youtube Channel About My 2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV Premier

Discussion in 'Bolt EV' started by Jose De La Cruz, May 20, 2018.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Jose De La Cruz

Jose De La Cruz New Member

Hey guys so I have had a Youtube Channel for a while recording tons of random stuff with my GoPro and iPhone but I finally purchased an EV; a 2018 Chevrolet Bolt EV Premier and I have been uploading some videos of the vehicle. I would appreciate if you guys could come check out some of my videos and of course subscribe. I will be trying to post more frequently but I really want to give a different perspective from someone who lives in a city that owns an EV.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFaRfN0zwBo47KmXCwPJOLA

Hope you guys enjoy and please feel free to comment! Thank you!

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. WadeTyhon

WadeTyhon Well-Known Member

Congrats on your purchase! When I had my Spark EV I was dependent mostly on public charging or a 110v outlet at work and my apartment garage. This was before we had DCFC in the Dallas area.

The long range of the Bolt and fast charge availability should help a lot for people living in city centers. Does your parking garage have an L2 EVSE or are you only using public stations?

4. Jose De La Cruz

Jose De La Cruz New Member

Thanks Wade! Do you currently own a Bolt now? If so which model? My parking garage has 5 L2 EVSE it is a municipal parking lot. I have yet to use a public station actually and have to pay. I have been loving it! Please make sure to subscribe to my channel as I have lots of more cool videos coming and thanks for watching and replying to my thread!