Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Still no car. Not sure if it’s at the dealership just waiting for them to go through 70+ cars receiving or still en route. Just waiting…. And snow is coming again tomorrow. This whole experience just tests my patience. Clearly I don’t have much.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Quiet Mini

Quiet Mini Well-Known Member

It makes it longer that Colorado cars are shipped through the Panama Canal vs unloading in Texas. Oh well, it will all be worth it eventually. I’m sure looking forward to some mountain drives this spring!

Denise C and jinkobah like this.
  4. Alf_W

Alf_W Active Member

Five days in transit from California? Seems like a long time, even with New Years in the middle of it. May want to call your dealership.....

Denise C likes this.
  5. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

I’ve been in contact with him all day. He said not yet. Maybe the snow storm from last weekend delayed a little bit?! No idea…. It will get here soon. Hopefully in one piece haha. I already sign the papers..

6. EV4TB

EV4TB New Member

I'm in the same boat. Ordered 10/12/2021, signed for it 12/31/2021. My sales rep at the dealership in Denver, CO said they hoped it would arrive on Sunday. Here we are Wednesday and I can't help but check the Mini garage portal every couple of hours.

Denise C likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. jinkobah

jinkobah Member

Same here. STILL at the port since 26DEC.

9. Quiet Mini

It looks like the Atlas Leader just left Southampton. I was hoping my car that’s been at the UK port since mid December would be on this ship. However, my car’s status says still at port and Mini told me late this afternoon it’s still awaiting a vessel assignment. Maybe the system will update, or maybe I will be waiting longer.

10. Ditto, mine has also been in the Port of Baltimore since Dec. 26. My MA told me that 2 MINIs on the same vessel as mine were on a truck to Cincinnati MINI a day or two after arrival. In the meantime, mine sits waiting ...

jinkobah likes this.
  11. jinkobah

jinkobah Member

Sucks! Sorry to hear it.

LTTinNKY likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. drdunkyn

drdunkyn Well-Known Member

You, me and DrComputer seem to have been in the same situation. Having gone through this a couple times it seems updates are routinely delayed. Give it a couple days and let’s see if we made it on the Atlas…if not I’m sure we’ll be on the next ship! There’s always another

Quiet Mini likes this.
  14. Alf_W

Alf_W Active Member

Don't give up hope yet...I've heard it sometimes takes a couple days for the status the change.

15. Quiet Mini

One glimmer of hope is the ship tracker shows the ship’s ETA at its next stop is 2 days ahead of it’s original schedule.

16. That’s right, mine left the port on Thursday but mini garage status didn’t changed until Monday.

17. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

I hope our cars show up all perfect. The weather makes me nervous…

18. dotori

dotori Member

Me too! Was hoping it would leave on this boat. Hopefully it updates soon. It's the Atlas that goes to California right?

19. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Ours left on a Saturday and by Monday afternoon it was updated on mygarage.

20. Quiet Mini

My sales advisor just texted me that my car is on the Atlas Leader! It’s due in CA on the 27th. FYI, my Mini garage still says at port.

wessy, Denise C, jimmm18 and 3 others like this.
  21. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

OK. scheduled for delivery on Sunday unless there is a cancelation sooner.

jinkobah, wessy, Alf_W and 2 others like this.
  22. drdunkyn

Outstanding!! Congrats! I can’t get through to ASK MINI but mine is on board too!

Quiet Mini likes this.
  23. drdunkyn

Yes, bound for CA! Not sure if there are other port calls in CA but supposed to hit Port Hueneme at end of Jan

Quiet Mini and Alf_W like this.