Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. That's been in the back of my mind, I'm going to pose that question tomorrow! Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Alf_W

Alf_W Active Member

Mine should also be "at the port" (I'm on the Asteria Leader as well), but currently unable to view the status on the mygarage.miniusa site. The tracking page is endlessly "Loading....."

Probably a server problem, will try again later to see if it clears up.

"The waiting is the hardest part...."

Denise C likes this.
  4. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

I think they might. Mine is preparing for me to sign on 12/31. I am financing so just signing with mini bmw financing.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

5. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

Whose your dealer?

6. Quiet Mini

Quiet Mini Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="The waiting is the hardest part...."[/QUOTE]

Mine’s been at the Southampton port for over 10 days. I’m a long way from delivery. Good luck to everyone with theirs on this side of the ocean!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

I am in Colorado. You?

9. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

Try a different browser. mine does that on firefox but not chrome.

10. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

California. Marin Mini

11. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Mine’s been at the Southampton port for over 10 days. I’m a long way from delivery. Good luck to everyone with theirs on this side of the ocean![/QUOTE]

Hopefully yours will leave soon. Took ours about that long waiting at the port too. If not longer. At least feels a lot longer. West coast delivery definitely is longer. Ours traveled for 21 days… good luck!

jinkobah likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

I really hope you get yours by year end!!! Way closer.

jimmm18 likes this.
  14. Alf_W

Alf_W Active Member

Thank you, sir. I was able to get in with Chrome, and I am also now 'at the port.'

I am also in the SF Bay Area (San Jose), so my Mini and your Mini may be sharing a car carrier from Oxnard.

Denise C and jimmm18 like this.
  15. jinkobah

jinkobah Member

Concord here, wish i could get a photo of the truck.

Asteria Leader just left Port Hueneme. Later dude[​IMG]

MichaelC, Denise C and jimmm18 like this.
  16. Bemsha

Bemsha Member

Good luck to everyone hoping to get theirs by the end of the year, I hope you all get a late Christmas miracle :)

FYI, I’m in Austin and mine came into Galveston a week ago. The tracker didn’t update to “in transit” until the car was a few hours from the dealership. Mine was at the dealership exactly 7 days after arriving to port, but I’ve heard they’re doing their best to expedite things now because the dealers also want the cars off their books by the end of the year.

wessy, MichaelC and Denise C like this.
  17. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

I plan on doing the same today as well.

18. I'm in Connecticut. The tracker just updated to “at the dealer.” Let’s see if everything can happen by 12/31.

wessy likes this.
  19. SC2021

SC2021 Member

What does the dealer need to do once they receive it? I was hoping to take possession the same day they receive it.

20. jimmm18

jimmm18 Active Member

And if it is at the dealer you should be able to sign the papers.

21. Bemsha

Bemsha Member

PDI (pre-delivery inspection). Mine took a day, but I assume in reality it takes them a couple hours or less.

22. DrComputer

DrComputer Member

So I just tried calling the 866 number again and they say my car doesn't have a ship assignment yet. I will just go with the assumption that they use the NYK ships to go from the UK to California and assume it will be on the Atlas Leader on January 3rd, 2022. I guess I can call again after January 3rd to verify it is on that ship. Good assumption?

23. SC2021

SC2021 Member

Mine just got off the Asteria Leader, and askmini is saying that it wont be loaded onto a truck until the Jan 2nd. bruh... I'm heading to Oxnard to talk to the manager

jinkobah likes this.