Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. jakesmini

jakesmini Member

Based on the spreadsheet average UK Port to Dealership is 35 days.....Hoping for a Christmas Miracle!

Denise C likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. LaurieS

LaurieS Active Member

Delivery this week?

6594473F-FC3C-4B60-A5F6-2920D8C1E612.jpeg

h-dogg, KarenF, 2814-6890 and 2 others like this.
  4. Omg production begins today. At first I was told that it wouldn’t begin till January and then was told it was going to begin December 19th. Checked it this morning and saw this. Out of curiosity… how long will it take to complete and when do you think it’ll ship? So excited.

Attached Files:

LaurieS and MichaelC like this.
  5. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

When that stage is shown, it still takes at least a week to truly start. It just says that you are in the queue now. Mine took about 10 days to actually start and finished building in 4 days. But Very exciting to get in that stage for sure!
    And then you wait for it to transport….

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

QuietMini and MichaelC like this.
  6. jakesmini

jakesmini Member

That is super exciting! Mine took about 10 days to get moving, but then assembly was quick. Hopefully it will be the UK by month end. Do they have any shutdowns for the holidays?

QuietMini likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Alf_W

Alf_W Active Member

Mine moved to "In Transit." You may want to check yours...

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
    Denise C likes this.
  9. LaurieS

LaurieS Active Member

I emailed the MA this morning and she said it would be this week. I just went to My Garage and found this. What the what ?!?!!! :eek:o_O

DBC325A8-B0A7-4DEB-AD02-5682E8580A80.jpeg

wessy, insightman, chrunck and 2 others like this.
  10. KarenF

KarenF New Member

You're doing better than I am! Just now mine changed to "In Transit" after being told it was released to the carrier last Friday. Mine only has to go 20 miles to the Baltimore dealer and yours already made it to Kansas! I hope you love it!

LaurieS likes this.
  11. LaurieS

LaurieS Active Member

I called MINI Friday and they said it was released to the carrier. Sunday and this morning the website said in transit and now at the dealer. I find it hard to believe it got here that fast. I will do a covert drive past the dealer when I leave work today just to be sure. I'll report back. LOL.

wessy and MichaelC like this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. I’m not sure but I called Mini and they told me that it’s in production now and will be completed 12/16. Not sure if it takes that long but they did say to call and check every once in a while.

14. DisgruntledSanta

DisgruntledSanta Active Member

Ahh!! Congrats to you both!!

Mine is still sitting at the port there in Baltimore… waiting with baited breath for it to start its journey to Ohio!

Can’t wait to see pics of your cars when then come in!

LaurieS likes this.
  15. MichaelC

MichaelC Well-Known Member

I believe it. Last year, mine left Baltimore on September 24 and arrived at the dealer in Kansas City on September 26.

:cool:

LaurieS likes this.
  16. LaurieS

LaurieS Active Member

It is indeed here! I tried to do a drive by but I couldn’t find it outside. I take delivery tomorrow afternoon. They have to clean it up and change the tires. :)

MichaelC likes this.
  17. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

Are you swapping for all seasons? How much did that cost?

LaurieS likes this.
  18. LaurieS

LaurieS Active Member

I am having all season run flats put on. Pirelli Cinturato P7 195/55R16 $650 installed. Had the dealer do buy 3 get 1 free so basically same price as Tire Rack but without mount and balance fees.

19. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

Hmm, that's a pretty good price. I'm debating whether to switch to all seasons or just stick with the summer tires for now. They're predicting a la niña winter (warm and dry) for Albuquerque, so I'm thinking I might be ok with summer tires since I don't plan to leave the city in the SE. We'll take my wife's Clubman with snow tires for any ski trips.

LaurieS likes this.
  20. LaurieS

LaurieS Active Member

I live in Kansas City so summer tires are a no go in Winter. Winter plus pot holes pretty much made my mind up for the run flats.

21. Puppethead

Puppethead Well-Known Member

I'm really interested in what kind of range you will get with run flats. I don't know of any details from anywhere of EVs with them.

22. SC2021

SC2021 Member

Wooohooo. Mine changed to In transit. I haven't checked with the MA yet, but it's gotta be on the Asteria Leader, due at the port on the 27th. Looking at past socal deliveries, mine could arrive before years end. fingers crossed!

23. Denise C

Denise C Active Member

Me too!!!! I just checked and it’s in transit!! I think if it’s in the states. My MA said would work something out for me to finance it before end of year!!! Omg!!!!!