Free tires - Vancouver Island

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by Das KONA, Nov 27, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Just put all-seasons on and don’t need the Nexens with 11,000 km that came with the car 6 months ago.

First come, first served. Pick up in Chemainus.

electriceddy likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Thanks for the amiable offer.
    Normally I would jump all over this, but I still have a brand new set (11 km-got changed on initial delivery - still with the manufacturing pinhole spikes) I picked up from a member and have not used them yet.
    I plan on thrashing them on a future journey. (Covid put delays originally, now it's the roads as well):rolleyes:
    I am curious what you replaced them with.

4. Nokian WRG4. Drove in the deluge and highway puddles today and it did feel a bit more solid. Mainly got them instead of winter tires and having to do the annual change.

5. Hi. As we currently have about 35K on our original Nexen tires, we would be very pleased to accept your generous offer. We are in Victoria so there might be a slight delay in pickup as we may have to wait until the current ‘atmospheric river’ subsides to tackle the Malahat. Whew that’s alot of rain!
    This is also my first post, so you will have to tell me how to receive your address.
    Thx again.

6. I started a “conversation” with you which I think is like a private message. Click on your ID to see conversations. If that works I can send you my contact info that way.

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Tires are gone to a good home.