Useful accessories?

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by Tommm, Oct 21, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

I mentioned in the other post the BMW is giving me $500 towards Mini accessories.

Besides winter mats and a trunk liner, what have other owners found useful? I have enough shirts.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Carsten Haase

Carsten Haase Well-Known Member

I'd look at the trunk liner before deciding... I'm not thrilled with mine. With the trunk floor in the lower position, the liner doesn't fit very well. There's no cut out for the floor handle, and you cant tilt the floor up because the mat hits the plastic pieces on either side that support the floor (where the pivots are).

Do you have roof rails? The roof rack could be a good option.

4. Tommm

Tommm Well-Known Member

After looking at the site, the roof rack seems to be the only functional item. Too late on the mats. I told the salesman to order the front and hatch (I will take the rears from my 128i) when I was picking up the car.

5. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

Sun shade is a good bet.

If you're getting the power spokes, the wheel balancing counter weight would be good to have. https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-mini-parts/adapter/83302471407/

You could get a visor for the passenger side to replace the grab handle. Some people prefer the handle, but I like having a visor there better.

I might think of more later.

6. a stubby sport antenna? mud flaps? wheel locks?

Texas22Step, bldxyz and insightman like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Bidgood

Bidgood New Member

I have found the roof rack and it is quite useful. At about 60 + mph there is a bit of noise and efficiency reduction from the aerodynamic drag. But given that my usage rarely includes freeways and often includes kayaks, it works for me.

GvilleGuy likes this.