Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Mine is “At The Port” since Saturday. I’ve taken to looking at the shipping schedules in an effort to predict what ship mine might go on.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Just to be clear, it did take my order nearly three months to be assigned a production number, and I know I’m not alone. So even if you annoy them to death (I certainly tried), there really might not be any information for a while.

ER13 likes this.
  4. ghost

ghost Active Member

Mine's been at the port since the 8th.

5. Sully151

Sully151 Member

Where are your MINI’s heading? Mine is coming to California.

6. ghost

ghost Active Member

Same

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. I’m in Florida, so it will be coming into Brunswick, Ga.

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

9. Sully151

Sully151 Member

My MINI is underway and heading for the Panama Canal!!!!

Ghost, I assume our cars are shipmates.

insightman, MichaelC and ghost like this.
  10. ghost

ghost Active Member

Is yours on the Garnet Leader? I just called and found out.

11. Sully151

Sully151 Member

Yup!

ghost likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Teddydogno1

Teddydogno1 Active Member

Now the long wait begins. I am finding the ocean cruise to be more frustrating that waiting for it to be built! I caught my ship going through the Canal and grabbed some pics off the web cams. I got distracted and missed the one shot where the ship would be closest. The girls in my family were not impressed. They think I'm obsessed with the delivery of the car.

Rob

Lainey, Denise C and MichaelC like this.
  14. chrunck

chrunck Well-Known Member

Mine says it's the paint booth! Hopefully the multicolored roof doesn't equate to 2 more weeks in the paint booth :)

15. endquote

endquote Active Member

On Garnet Leader too!

MichaelC, ghost and insightman like this.
  16. Kellysgreenmini

Kellysgreenmini New Member

Dionysos Leader arrived at Hueneme early this morning!! I’ve had a great time following its progress online, even watched it go thru the Panama Canal on Web cams. When my mother’s BMW arrived two weeks ago (and dealership had ordered white instead of black, so she is going to wait another 4 months for the one she wants :0 ), it took 10 days to get from Oxnard to Scottsdale. Is that about what I should expect, too?

Joebob likes this.
  17. cmdonnell

cmdonnell Member

My SE seems to be taking it's time getting to Halifax before it makes it's trip to Jersey to actually get to me. It was supposed to arrive and depart Halifax yesterday and it's still keeping is distance. It had spent so long without contact through the free tracking on Marine Traffic that I paid $1 for 24 hours worth of access to their satellite tracking. At first it was good to see that it was kinda near Nova Scotia, but hasn't really moved so I guess it must know there's no room at the port or something?

It was originally supposed to be in NJ tomorrow and Sunday. Was thinking of taking a drive down there to see if I could spot the boat (I'm not far, actually closer to the port than I am to the dealer it's getting delivered to). Hopefully it at least gets there by Sunday.

I don't really mind the waiting, but I don't like it not hitting the schedule - which makes the waiting way worse!

18. BostonSE

BostonSE New Member

We're in the same boat (pun intended). I was watching the Asian Majesty on marinetraffic.com. It left Belgium a day behind schedule. With the delay, it should've arrived in Halifax about an hour ago. Halifax harbor websites don't have it listed as arrived yet.

19. cmdonnell

cmdonnell Member

So with my $1 upgrade (for 24 hours of satellite coverage in the iOS app) I can let you know where is as of 4 minutes ago. There's a line of ships hanging out off the coast. Last night it was kinda chilling east of that line but as of the past hour or so it started heading toward it and now it's in the middle of it. Hopefully it's actually heading to port now and not just properly joining the line.

I have 7 hours of my premium service left, so hopefully it gets within the normal mobile tracking range before then!
    IMG_9678.jpg

BostonSE likes this.
  20. cmdonnell

cmdonnell Member

And it did finally make it to Halifax today. They’ve had plenty of time to ‘refuel’ at the nearby Tim Horton’s so I’m ready for them to set sail for Jersey soon.

21. I'm still "at the port." The next two ships arriving in Southampton that are headed to Brunswick are the Morning Claire on the 26th and the Donington on the 28th. It will probably be the Donington because they seem to like to use the K-Line ships. Even though it leaves later, the Donington might be the better choice. It goes straight to Baltimore and then Brunswick. The Morning Claire goes to Halifax then New York. Longer trip, more chances to get delayed.

If you had told me last year that I was going to buy a new car and take a real interest in transatlantic shipping.....

GvilleGuy, chrunck and MichaelC like this.
  22. cmdonnell

cmdonnell Member

So the Asian Majesty has made it to Newark. I'm in a town that borders Newark, so I wish I could just go over to the port and get it instead of it going to the dealer which is a little further away. At least it made it to it's home state!

insightman likes this.
  23. BostonSE

BostonSE New Member

I just got an email from the salesperson at my dealership. He said my Mini (which just arrived in port NYC this morning) was one of the first to have a Harmon Kardon sound system installed in the last 6 months.