Video - Polestar 2 In-Depth Review

Discussion in 'Polestar 2' started by Andre Laurence, Oct 1, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. After having a press car for one 1 week, thanks to Polestar Canada, I have released my first of two videos, an in-depth review of the Polestar 2. There are things I would have done differently in this video, and a couple of little things that I forgot to add, like the hidden second cup holder, but I am very proud of what I have made. This was a first for me and was a huge learning experience, I hope you like it.
    ---------------
    Everything you want to know about the Polestar 2 electric car in one video; from features, details, specs, options, and prices, to how it drives and handles. If you are considering the Polestar 2 then this video is for you.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Great video! Heck of a lot of detail.

Andre Laurence likes this.
  4. Thank you very much. I try to make my videos as detailed as possible to allow people to see the car, or product, as if they were seeing it in person, because some cars and products are not readily available for everyone.

5. I was wondering... how to posts get selected for the weekly e-mail that gets sent out to members? I would love to have my video sent out.

6. Will message you.

Andre Laurence likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.