I'm a little confused here

Discussion in 'ID.4' started by Todd Hummel, Sep 30, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Todd Hummel

Todd Hummel New Member

My wife and I lean more towards the spontaneous purchase type when we need something like a car so when we decided on an electric which was in itself kind of a surprise that they had come this far. But we checked out the tesla, Hyundai, the Ford machE ( we nixed that due to the fear of speeding tickets). Anyways Hyundai had one, Ford likewise and vw had 3 id-4's! I keep hearing everyone talking about significant wait times and am wondering what happened? Did Iwe just get lucky or is there something that I am missing. We are very happy, ecstatic even with our id-4 pro s so, I am just wondering. There were no obvious upcharges, they were unable to dicker on the price but we feel, spelled hope, we did well on our purchase.

DAVID DRUMMOND and electriceddy like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. ericy

ericy Well-Known Member

It is very regional. In some parts of the country, they get snapped up right away - in other parts they sit a bit longer, but if you find what you want then I guess you could say luck was involved.

A lot of people are waiting for AWD right now - it will take a while for VW to fill those orders.

electriceddy and Todd Hummel like this.
  4. That kind of spells it out in probably the most delightful ownership description I have read so far.
    Congratulations and enjoy:)

Todd Hummel likes this.