2022 Kona EV

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by Jolee, Sep 14, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Jolee

Jolee Member

I am interested in the 2022 Kona EV. What is your opinion? Any at dealers you know of?
    I received another buyback offer today but would like to wait for the 2022 before accepting the offer. ..or the Ioniq5 2022.

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. I would go with the Buyback now. They might change their mind which they did in a few people.

4. Wait? Why are you waiting? '22s are available now.

5. Jolee

Jolee Member

A 2022 Kona EV ultimate may well be available as you say , but I haven't found one. I notice you are in Ontario.

6. pol1

pol1 New Member

Where? Can’t find one 2022 kona ev in NY state. 5 are listed in NJ on Hyundai website, but that dealer says no, they are not there

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

Jolee likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Got mine in May - now at 3k kms - all good. The instrument cluster is different but no better or worse than previously as far as I'm concerned. Some settings have moved from the steering wheel buttons to the centre screen. Apart from the front and rear bumpers the body panels are actually the same, without the bling low down on the doors. Efficiency and NVH are very similar. If you like your current Kona, you'll like the Series II one as well, I believe.

9. Autotrader shows them scattered about here and there across North America. Whether they are convenient for you I couldn't say.

10. Like I said, they're out there but not necessarily conveniently located. I think the distribution is spotty because many lots have a ton of previous model years still on their inventory lists.