First Hyundai Ioniq 6 spotted inside and out

Discussion in 'Hyundai Ioniq 6' started by Domenick, Jul 14, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. The Hyundai Ioniq 6 will be the production version of the very beautiful Prophecy Concept.

It was given the production greenlight and is already out on the roads in South Korea doing testing. Here is the first video I've seen of it. Unfortunately, it's in Korean, but there's still lots of good footage to get a feel for what to expect.

I loved the concept and truly hope this lives up to it.

GaryClark and Texas22Step like this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Domenick, it's impressive how closely you are attuned to these developments. I, too, love the concept and cannot imagine why they wouldn't just make the production molds based on that car. "Oh, the realities of producing cars prohibit such a beautiful shape because..." Stop that! Make this Prophecy come true!

Texas22Step and Domenick like this.
  4. hobbit

hobbit Well-Known Member

Looking more Tesla-esque all the time...

_H*

5. GaryClark

GaryClark Active Member

NC
    Watched it on YouTube and did CC (Closed Caption) and Auto Translate which helped a little to read broken english. They pondered if the integrated side camera display would be just have a blank panel outside of Korea. I wonder if this is a Korean only EV or possibly they'll either will be two dashes or a modular area that can be swapped out. There were a few peaks at lights and doors. It kind of reminds me of EQS shape with 21st century lights and deck spoiler.

Domenick likes this.
  6. I very much doubt it would be a Korea-only car. We're seeing mirror cameras in Europe, so I don't think they'd ships blanks there.

Kirk and GaryClark like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.