MyHyundai: Your vehicle door is unlocked

Discussion in 'Hyundai Kona Electric' started by Plug Life, Jun 12, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Plug Life

Plug Life New Member

New 2021 owners here. I've been through the iOS app and the owners.hyundaiusa.com website and short of locking the car while it's sitting in our garage I cannot make the annoying push notifications stop.

Anyone else have this issue? I did a search on the forum before posting and didn't see a previous post.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. NRH

NRH Active Member

There's a long list of notifications options on the app or on the website. It's about 50 items long with options for text, email, and app notifications. I think that's where you can turn off a notification for unlocked doors.

4. Been through this with my 2020 Canadian spec Kona for the past year and half. No matter what I switched off in the options notification menu, nothing helped with the incessant notifications about my door locks. Just started to ignore it and for some reason in the past couple of months it has stopped, not sure what happened. In case it needs to be stated again Bluelink is generally a POS.

Ronny likes this.
  5. GeorgeS

GeorgeS Active Member

I have turned off most of the annoying notifications on the blue link app and website. First you can turn off all "Push notifications" on the blue link app. If you don't want all of them turned off you can leave it on and change them to email, text or just within the app.
    1. In the Blue Link (My Hyundai) app, select the three bars in the upper left.
    2. Select Settings
    3. Under notification, you can turn off all notifications. In my case for "George's Iphone"
    This should turn them all off. If you want to leave some on look under "Remote" or "Connected Care" for individual notifications. There is one notification error that just bugs me. If I plug my Kona in to my charger before the Charger's time to start charging, the Kona sends me a notification that "Charging has failed to Start". To solve this I set the Kona and my JuiceBox 40 to both start charging at 10PM. No more messages.
    If you don't have these settings uninstall the app. and reinstall. Maybe you have an old version.