Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Very nice! I went with the same color scheme. Just curious, does it have rear park distance control?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Carsten Haase

Carsten Haase Well-Known Member

It does not. I did find the settings to turn on the guidance lines but nothing about the distance.

4. That’s disappointing. It was one of the features that ultimately sold me on this car in the first place. I wonder if they’ll do some sort of recall later on when the chip shortage is resolved.

5. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

Looks great!! Can I ask if those are the 16” victory spoke alloys?

AndGuz likes this.
  6. Carsten Haase

Yes they are!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

The same colour combo I’ve gone for myself but haven’t seen any in the flesh yet.

can we get some more photos please?

GvilleGuy and insightman like this.
  9. Carsten Haase

Absolutely! I'll set myself a reminder for when I get home. Anything in particular you want to see more detail of?

Mypyh4ooo likes this.
  10. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

My car is at the dealer....but I'm not. So I hope to get it by Friday.

bpschroder and GvilleGuy like this.
  11. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

Thank you!
    The alloys in particular as I’ve not seen them in the flesh just yet. One from the front and back directly? Not sure just a couple more really haha! Thank you

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. TempoHouse

TempoHouse Member

Anyone else with a car in production last week or this one? Ours started exterior assembly last Tuesday, then hung out in the paint shop until today, when it appears to have negotiated the assembly line and made it as far as quality control. Maybe the factory is only operating every other day? All of this is based on what the OL tells me, of course. I'm not at the factory.

14. speednoodle

speednoodle Member

@TempoHouse - mine is, and followed the same update timeline as yours. I was surprised it was on the paint shop step for that long, but things got moving again today.

TempoHouse likes this.
  15. Jamie

Jamie New Member

I see a Signature trim with Island Blue color in the spreadsheet. Did Mini add the Island blue option to the Signature trim? Or is this and error in the spreadsheet?

16. Carsten Haase

Here's two pictures of the 16" Victory Spoke Black wheels. I have more pictures of the car to share but it keeps saying they're too big so I'll have to compress them tomorrow or upload them somewhere else and post a link.

Attached Files:

AndGuz and Mypyh4ooo like this.
  17. That may be me. Yes. Island Blue is available.

Been waiting a while, its been on scheduled for production for a while.

AndGuz likes this.
  18. DerekY

DerekY New Member

Anyone else having this problem? I placed my deposit on 4/10. My car keeps toggling between “order received” and “scheduled” at least 6 times now. I’ve asked my mini dealer and after 2 weeks they have told me that due to the microchip and other part delays my car may be delayed into production for several months. Also starting June 1 all trims with the Harmon Kardon sound system will be delayed.

19. TempoHouse

TempoHouse Member

That's unhappy news, Derek. The factory was likely down today (Tuesday), since our car is stalled again, this time in 'quality check. Actual production on it started June 1, they tell me. It has, or is supposed to have the Harmon Kardon…

DerekY likes this.
  20. Mine just entered “Assembly in Progress” today, and I have the Harman Kardon sound system. It did linger in “Production Begins” for quite some time, but now it seems to be making pretty good progress.

TempoHouse likes this.
  21. Carsten Haase

I posted more pictures of my SE (with a whole bunch of words in between) on the Initial Driving Impressions thread

Mypyh4ooo likes this.
  22. Pic upload_2021-6-9_14-53-11.png upload_2021-6-9_14-53-11.jpeg tures for the day I pick it up.

Lainey, Hutch, insightman and 3 others like this.