Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. Yes went port to dealer.

AndGuz likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. It is pick up day at the Mimi Dealer tomorrow. It has bin there a week. But could not get time off work.

insightman and Puppethead like this.
  4. Newkirk

Newkirk Active Member

Thanks for the reassurance. It finally went to Exterior Body Assembly today, 15 days after Production Begins. It should be done by Friday, so it should go through the remaining steps quickly, like yours.

AndGuz likes this.
  5. @Carsten Haase did you ever find out which boat you're on? I believe we're on the same one. I just called ASKMINI and found out finally. It's on the Grand Legacy and it's supposed to be at port TODAY!!!

upload_2021-5-26_15-57-26.png

It's so close!!!!

Attached Files:

Carsten Haase likes this.
  6. Carsten Haase

Carsten Haase Well-Known Member

I haven't checked as I would have spent all my time watching a dot in the ocean lol. Ours left the same day so I think pretty likely they're on the same boat!

Definitely super excited but also starting to get a bit nervous about my 170 mi drive home through a mountain pass with 7000ft of climbing and 3000ft net elevation gain... oh and only one DC fast charge option on the way

MiniSER likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. OK, that's weird. Our delivery story is aligning way too close. I TOO will be driving over 100mi up hill (most the way) after taking delivery to get it home. We do plan to stop at an Electrify America DC charger prior to the big hill and have a RV park at the top of the biggest hill as a backup plan if SoC is depleted more than expected. Hoping we can make the trip with not too much anxiety, but, yeah, I'm getting anxious just typing this all out, so not likely. :eek:

9. Carsten Haase

I wonder who will get to go through the adventure first? Mine has farther to go from the port to dealer so probably you!

My backup is a level 2 that is unfortunately after the mountain pass and only 20 miles from home but according to ABRP I will likely need it... especially since it's going to be hard to stay off the throttle driving through the curvy mountain roads!

Has anyone tested ABRP's accuracy for the Mini? I'll definitely be pushing the range:
    Leave the dealer at 95% -> 75mi with a bit of elevation gain -> charge from 28% to 98% -> 96 miles, 5000ft up then 3000ft down -> home at 15%?

10. Carsten Haase

Moored as of 1.5hrs ago! Hoping it'll be on the shorter end of the 5-10 days to the dealer, but previous Portland deliveries have been 7-8.

Capture.PNG

MiniSER, MichaelC, insightman and 2 others like this.
  11. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

I'm still at the port it seems. Got there on the 16th. Looks like the 2nd week of june it will be at the dealer.

AndGuz likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Hutch, how did you come about the second week of June? At this point that seems more likely than what I’m tracking for mine.

AskMINI says my SE arrived in Baltimore on May 17th, and was supposed to be on a truck on the 24th. My dealer says that due to truck availability it won’t be until next Tuesday - maybe.

14. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

Man, that sucks. Sorry for your long Baltimore delay. I was not happy with the Port of Baltimore due to my ship floating off the coast there for an extra 7 days when I was waiting for mine. But....once you finally have it, those long days of wait don't seem so important any more.

AndGuz likes this.
  15. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

The dealer told me it won't be here till that Friday, so Monday I could pick it up.

bldxyz likes this.
  16. *Update: after 11 days in Baltimore, my SE is finally in transit today (Friday).

Shoutout to Baron MINI serving the Kansas City area - they will do their best to turn it around for a Monday or Tuesday pick up!

Lainey, Puppethead and MichaelC like this.
  17. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Will the dealer leave your new MINI Cooper SE somewhere you can it, either outside or at least up against the front of the showroom window? It would be terrible to decide on Saturday you can't wait until that Monday to see it, drive to the dealer, and then wish you'd brought binoculars to spot it deep in the bowels of the dimly lit service department.

I didn't just make that up--I wished I'd brought binoculars to see my new MINI Cooper SE after I spotted it deep in the bowels of the dimly lit service department. You can see the reflection of my hand trying to block out the reflections in the window in the service department's door. I cropped the photo so my SE isn't just a speck so deep inside. That's why it's possible to pick out my car's yellow mirror cap and Power Spoke wheel. This would be the binocular view.

upload_2021-5-29_1-5-1.png

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    Lainey, Hutch and AndGuz like this.
  18. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

That's love right there

AndGuz and insightman like this.
  19. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

Anyone from the UK ordered their recently? What’s the timing been like for you?
    Ordered mine about a week and a half ago

AndGuz likes this.
  20. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

In the U.S. and started this long road in January.

21. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

As in you’ve been waiting since January for yours to be delivered??

22. Mypyh4ooo

Mypyh4ooo New Member

I looked at the spreadsheet but there’s nobody from the UK on it.

AndGuz likes this.
  23. Hutch

Hutch Active Member

yep