Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. My port is Baltimore. I have not gotten a update from My Mimi Garage that it is in port yet. The ship Hoegh Bangkok was in port Baltimore. I will update the tracking when can be sure it is there in Baltimore. My thoughts was to let others in the south know.

AndGuz likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

That's what I had thought. I will say mine updated rather quick but it came in on a weekday.

Kirk McFarland likes this.
  4. Chicago

Chicago Member

Our Mini is now British Racing Green! Exactly one month from deposit...

AndGuz, MichaelC, GvilleGuy and 2 others like this.
  5. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

Since 1959, BRG has been the iconic color choice for either a Mini or a MINI. May your wait be short.

Lainey and AndGuz like this.
  6. Chicago

Chicago Member

If my math is correct, the 1959 version of our car cost 350 Pounds + options + tax.... (6,806 in today's Pounds) A 2022 Illinois version today is $19,759 + option + tax... (13,968 Pounds)

Coming in at 1279 vs 3153 pounds, another way to look at it, 3 ounces of 1959 Mini per today's Pound Sterling vs 3.6 ounces of 2022 MINI--either way, a great deal!

insightman and GvilleGuy like this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

But we don't just have British Racing Green - we have British Racing Green IV Metallic, which is the color created for the 60 Years Edition Mini Cooper in 2019!

AndGuz likes this.
  9. bpschroder

bpschroder Member

Ordered mine last week. I don't need it until August, but will take it early if it arrives! I've been having a lot of fun reading through this thread to see how long it would take to get it delivered to Colorado.

Lainey likes this.
  10. bpschroder

bpschroder Member

Checking the delivery spreadsheet. I'm not sure if the vehicle is still there, but there is an almost match to your order at the Schomp MINI I saw last week at the dealer.

Lainey likes this.
  11. TripleD

TripleD Active Member

Thanks, bpschroder. Not quite the same (no driver assist package) or leather seats. Mine has now been build and awaiting carrier assignment. Surprised Schomp did not mention they had some 2022 coming in when I dealt with them.

bpschroder likes this.
  12. To remove this ad click here.

13. Newkirk

Newkirk Active Member

Put in my order for a BRG Signature Plus on April 30, and production begins today! I've been following this site closely over the last few months, and it's been incredibly helpful. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 9.07.00 AM.png

Norbu72, Lainey, atlsk8r and 5 others like this.
  14. Looks like our MINI is at the dealership as of yesterday, should have the car soon hopefully!

Norbu72, bpschroder, Lainey and 5 others like this.
  15. TripleD

TripleD Active Member

Congratulations, that was quick. Looks like ours except for the wheels.

AndGuz likes this.
  16. A family relocates from the Far East to the Midwest. They have two vehicles on two boats, one in the Pacific and the MINI SE in the Atlantic. Their last port calls were on the same day, one in Korea and the other in Germany, which vehicle will make it to Kansas first? Stay tuned for more :)

17. Newkirk

Newkirk Active Member

Seems like a popular color combination lately! I'm glad I was able to wait to order a 2022. I miss the fog lights of the 2021, but other than that, love all the new updates. Also love the Roulette Spokes, and happy they are an option on the Signature Plus trim--I don't think they were for 2021.

TripleD and Lainey like this.
  18. GvilleGuy

No BRG regrets here. Love the color! While I was planning my 2021 purchase, the Roulettes were one of the reasons I was planning to go with Iconic trim. Once I realized I could only get a 2022, I saw the new Scissor spoke option and preferred that look. But the Roulettes were a close second!

Lainey likes this.
  19. Chicago

Chicago Member

With three if not all four of the April 3-11 orders now at the UK port, how long before Ask Mini will know the names of the assigned transport vessels?

20. Ryan_TX

Ryan_TX New Member

Ask Mini couldn’t tell me the vessel until the day after mine showed in transit. They told me they didn’t see any tracking yet and to check back in a few days- which means I called the next morning when they opened.

AndGuz and GvilleGuy like this.
  21. Chicago

Chicago Member

I must have connected to a different agent, he told me to call every day until I am satisfied with the answer. It made me not want to call and wait for my salesman to tell me, so reverse psychology works! At least with the other three, they are all going to the same port so once one finds out, they all will. Maybe we should get rid of the redundant POA codes above the cities and put the name of the vessel there instead?

I thought I read others saying that they knew their vessel was coming from Germany heading to Southampton--that had to be days ahead of time.

22. GvilleGuy

As soon as my status changed to "In Transit", I called Mini and was given the ship name. I called a few days before that and they could not give me the name. Then I started tracking my ship and could actually see it pulling away from the dock on the tracking map. I pulled up the Southampton live port cam on YouTube just as my ship came into view!

AndGuz, MichaelC and Chicago like this.
  23. so we test drove our new MINI yesterday (amazing car!), however because our dealership hadn't been approved yet by the California Clean Fuel Reward program they asked us to wait until today to see if it is approved (otherwise they will eat the $1500). Somewhat anticlimatic but this is my wife's car and I don't think she was fully convinced until she got to test drive it, now she's a true believer haha.

Norbu72, insightman, MiniSER and 5 others like this.