Delivery Spreadsheet - Let's Track These Inbound SEs

Discussion in 'Cooper SE' started by F14Scott, Jul 27, 2020.

To remove this ad click here.

1. So excited for you @LJKelley! It looks like, (checks spreadsheet) you and I pretty much got the same SE, haha! Lookin’ good! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Inside EVs

LJKelley likes this.
  2. To remove this ad click here.

3. Mine’s on the RCC Classic. What ship is yours on? I’ve access to MarineTraffic Pro and can keep tabs for those of us currently in transit.

MiniSER likes this.
  4. I’ve been slacking and haven’t called in to ask yet. :( (Dang job and kids!) :D I’ll make a point to call in tomorrow and let you know though. Thanks for offering to track it!

5. Interesting, track my mini has gone from weeks of “in transit” to back at the port. Did the ship turn around?

Attached Files:

6. Mine did the same thing. It means it is at the destination port. My next status was then at dealership and then my dealer called me to say it was there.

AndGuz likes this.
  7. To remove this ad click here.

8. GvilleGuy

GvilleGuy Well-Known Member

Congrats to the Electric Collectors!

9. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

You'd think they'd have a separate dot for each port arrival, but they don't. It goes backwards when it hits the destination port. Not sure why they couldn't just add 2 more dots.

AndGuz and GvilleGuy like this.
  10. GvilleGuy

And for goodness sake, they should change the two weeks of "today's the day!" to "Production prep has begun!".

AndGuz, MichaelC and Norbu72 like this.
  11. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Totally agree!

12. To remove this ad click here.

13. insightman

insightman Well-Known Member Subscriber

I'm excited to see your Island Blue Electric Collection SE. We're counting on more photos after dealer prep. Were the bonnet stripes left uncovered during shipping? Were they worried about possible damage when pulling the protective plastic off the bonnet? I'm wondering if they were unprotected during shipping but protected during dealer prep?

It appears only the Electric Collection SEs get the avant-garde version of the MINI-E logo on the steering wheel. I trust someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

upload_2021-5-7_9-34-26.png

14. GvilleGuy

I've been wondering about that, as well!

15. Chicago

Chicago Member

Production is back up and full steam... initially I was given 5/10, then 5/7, then 5/17 during the shutdown, 5/13 this morning by the dealer, and 5/12 just now by Ask Mini!

MichaelC and insightman like this.
  16. TripleD

TripleD Active Member

Hey, Chicago, just called about ours and got 05/10 by Ask Mini!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!

MichaelC and insightman like this.
  17. Chicago

Chicago Member

Congrats, update the spreadsheet! Then we will have 5/10, 5/11 & 5/12 for those of us who ordered within a week of each other...

18. Thanks all, well looks like we'll have our MINI soon :) time to start looking into financing a loan. Has anyone in California successfully received the $1500 point of sale credit at the dealership?

19. The Hoegh Bangkok is in Delaware waters. Do not know how that is Baltimore? Two by sea, before one by land.

20. bmartinez028

bmartinez028 Active Member

Yes we got it. Just make sure your dealer is signed up for it.

21. the Hoegh Bangkok is in port at Dundalk.

22. The Hoegh Bangkok is heading to Jacksonville Fl.

Lainey likes this.
  23. Lainey

Lainey Well-Known Member

Where is your port?