Portland Oregon region EV owners interview

Discussion in 'General' started by Jason Henry, Apr 13, 2021.

To remove this ad click here.

Is renewable energy EV recharging worth spending more for?

Poll closed Apr 20, 2021.
  1. Yes

50.0%
  2. Well maybe, what is the cost?

50.0%
  3. No, electrons are electrons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, other motorists will know you're using renewable energy and you'd feel good about it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jason Henry

Jason Henry New Member

I am starting a EV recharging network using as much renewable energy as possible. There is much more to it than "as much renewable energy as possible" but let's start with that. I would like to conduct face to face interviews with EV owners in the greater Portland Oregon area. I would like approximately 20 minutes of your time to discuss recharging habits and follow up questions. For example this feature is important to me and this is not, yes I would pay this much, but not that much. If X were offered for $ would you pay for it? What features would you like or not?

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web Well-Known Member Subscriber

A retired engineer in Huntsville AL, perhaps not the demographic you are looking for. Regardless, the current plan is to refurbish the house for my new wife and next year, a Tesla roof. Send a PM if interested in a chat. We're about two hours different.

Bob Wilson

4. Jason Henry

Jason Henry New Member

5. Jason Henry

Jason Henry New Member

Hi Bob,
    Thanks for your interest. Yes a phone call would work fine. Please provide some dates and times that work for you.
    Jason Henry

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021